Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Charmed

i think its funny when ppl don't read the post right before the one they post
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

Thats what I think too.Lol
    warriorboy && battlingbard.

Grin Yay Charmed !!!

4evarisha which is your fav. season finaly ? (and everybody else too )
    also what would your fav. episode be ?

i like the on where (SPOILER)Giddeon tires to kill baby wyatt and the family goes through different reality's (my fav. the perfect one where the cop shot phoebe for parking infront of neighbors house.) With the evil Charmed ones -although i don't remember seeing evil Piper and she woulda been soo cool !!!

i will have to get back on fav episode ... so many
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

*blink*
    Aww, I never read the posts above mine unless I plan on responding to them. I highly doubt I plan to start either. It makes me feel like I have nothing to say because the person above may have said the same. d-n n

The one where the charmed one's where turned into the greek goddess' because Piper totally snapped when she became 'mother earth'/Hera was my favorite season finale/Beginning.

Sorry if i upset you Avarice-ness i just had to laugh cause i said like the same thing
    which is why i always read the posts upto the one i am gonna post ... but hey its your call ...
    and i like those episodes alot too !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuego
    Sorry if i upset you Avarice-ness i just had to laugh cause i said like the same thing
    which is why i always read the posts upto the one i am gonna post ... but hey its your call ...
    and i like those episodes alot too !!!!
    Oh don't worry you didn't upset me. n n; I just have a tendancy to sound offended I guess. =]
    I think my favorite episode out of all the episodes is the one when Cole is vanquished, -or-... any episode with Barbas. =D

Barbas is my FAVORITE DEMON !!!!! i love when he gets Coals demonic powers and runs a muck !! (Did you know that Billy Drago was also in the remake of Hills Have Eyes) and that guy that helped him learn to project out of the underworld ... he was also in Sand Fransico Dreamin as the Clown~Slappy and another one too ... but i forgot though, which one ...
    oh and it was ***I highly doubt I plan to start either*** that made me think u might be ... just had to ask
    But i totaly understand about someone saying what you wanted to say first ... sux
    happens to me all the time cause i am on this thing like very little

When the series ended, it was kinda sad cuz Billy's sister died...but she deserved it anyway.. The show should be brought back...

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

I love Charmed. I remember watching it, but then they started playing around with the time it would air so I started missing episodes. I want to watch it from start to finish someday.

I wish they'd bring it back too but i know Holly Marie Combs won't sign another contract cause wants to be at home with her baby. and for me Piper is the best part of the show >.<
    BTW does anyone know it that was her son (IRL) that play'd baby chris ... i think it is ... but someone told me it wasn't ...

I thought the show was nice and interesting before Shannen Doherty got the boot. After she left the show really got more and more cheesy and lame, and now I think it's truly unwatchable. Such a shame that they didn't realize that Shannen really was the factor that kept that good.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuego
    I hope you know that the show ended with this season ...
    I didn't know when I wrote that before, but I found out yesterday when I saw on TV, the ads for the last episode, which will be shown here on Tuesday.

I can’t say that I’m going to miss it.

Art is not a mirror held up to reality, but
    a hammer with which to smash it.

Quote Originally Posted by 4evarisha
    So I was wondering who watches charmed about the three witches.I love that show because of how it has magic and how it teaches you to accept yourself for who you are and I love how they have all these different creatures
    i was mad the pruo died but i like the 4th sister better tho, she can orb ^^

Unlimited Hentai Works Twilight Edge's Avatar

Anyone here remember a very old episode where the villian was a hot goddamn sexy babe called Siren?

I love Paige she's damn hot nuff said.

Yea the one where Prue turned into a dog.
    That was funny !