Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Dumbest thing you've Ever done.

Quote Originally Posted by I Took the Red Pill
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyono
    I Took the Red Pill has a good one. I hope he replies to this thread.

Mine is not eligible for posting at a family forum.
    I sure as hell will. Me and Levian planned a joke on Kyono involving me PM'ing him about a secret admirer. Well, in the planning stages, I accidentally sent Kyono one of the PM's instead of Levian.

That actually turned out good though, because me and Kyono turned it around on Levia by acting like Dan believed he had a secret admirer, and it ruined one of his friendships Playing the guilt card

Quote Originally Posted by Kyono, in a PM
    You can be like the apple that dropped on my head to discover gravity.
    Playing along with that. *points up* xD

No actually... I've got to go with... One time like.... 3 years ago when I was up in minnesota visiting my dad, I was lazy and I wanted to grab my playstation controller 'cause I had just made a bowl of goldfish. Well there was this big metal fan in the way.. a really big evil fan... it's in the living room to this day, I hate the living room.. But so like... Atfirst I was all "I don't want to get up.." so I figured I'd wait for it to go around and grab the controller really fast, but then I got sidetracked by the opening movie in the game and I knicked my thumb on the evil metal fan, bled for like -ever- and then after the pain subsided because of ice -alot- of paper towel sheets.. I walked down to the starbucks that was down the corner and drowned my pain in coffee, then walked around to all the shops and walked back home.

What ever anyone will tell you, DON'T PUT YOUR FINGER IN A METAL FAN, by accident or on purpose, if you do, I hope you get your hand cut off.

I miss kinje longaway :[ Eiko Guy's Avatar

are you serious there's this guy that stopped a huge metal fan with his tongue

when i was young i tried to make a grilled cheese sandwich by putting the sandwich in there and grilling it then trying to pull it out with a fork
    and that's how i got my super powers

Fat kids are harder to Kidnap.

Quote Originally Posted by Mum
    Did what I wanted instead of what was right.
    Still living the consequences.

When I bullied I guy in school. I've done dumber things, but the only one I can think of is too dirty to tell.

tell my friend about a girl i loved in the fourth grade(on which he told everyone else)

oh the shame!the embarrsement!!!

I junctioned your GF ;) BardTard's Avatar

Moomba

Something which wasn't that bad, only stupid because my mom found out. My mom freaks out about EVERYTHING and I never hear the end of anything. I should have known.

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

at summercamp one year, we had all taken to treating our Man-Parts with deodorant or baby powder so as to keep chafing and sweat down on camping trips. After one shower, i had left my deodarant in camp and snatched the nearest can i saw, so as to prevent it's owners objection. When my nether regions burst into a pain that i can only describe in spastic gasping slurs and crude language, a feeling somewhat applicable to soaking such a sensitive area in ice and then taking a baseball and an acetylene torch to them, I curled into a fetal position naked on the floor and began screaming, literally. it was then i noticed the fallen cans label, which was actually an aerosol can of off brand icy-hot style muscle rub.

That, was the dumbest thing ever. I couldn't walk for hours.

Quote Originally Posted by aisle_s
    YOUR SISTER >|
    I didn't know you were his brother

hmm toughy..i would have to say the stupidest thing iv'e done waz getting waaay too drunk and not helping my friend and being there for her while she almost got raped...id say that waz the stupidest thing ive done so far...

Thank You Owen Macwere

Grad night, end of story.

erm. hmm. i do lots of stupid things, but i don't have a memory. OH! when my ps2 snapped a disk i took my anger out on some more disks, then cried.

Leaving one of my friends in a place where he had easy access to a video camera and not considering he may take the oppurtunity to kick me in a certain area and tape me rolling around in pain on the ground. That probally ranks up there.

The whole you are evil thing just got old.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I POSTED HERE IN TINY LITTLE PINK FONTS.

Getting 6 months of usernote ban.

Though one of my friends did a really retarded thing on an unfinished porch on a construction site. He's running along the unstable boards that were just barely able to support his wieght. About half way across the porch he says "oh, this is termite wood!" He keeps running along and one of the boards snaps. It's a good thing he grabbed onto a metal bar that was properly supported.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?