Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: For all Aeris haters

I know darn well what Great Gospel does and i still donīt consider it superior to other limit breaks...there are tons of equipment that protect you against bad staus itīs only a cheaper way of recovering hp and mp itīs by no chance an incredible limit break

You see to me itīs pretty simple this thread wa created for Aeris haters,and of course the Aeris "Lovers" have to defend her...i got no problem with that...but trying to find ways to consider herself a great character superior than other characters is utterly bogus for if you ask me FFVII is actually one of the Final Fantasies where the characters are most balanced, and wasting time to train someone who eventually dies no matter how people try to deny it she DIES! Is an entire waste of time except for the Aeris fanatics who cry when she got pierced by Sephiroth. Now you can go ahead and protest all you want, but this is a simple fact.So bring on the hating.

FFXIV Character

Omni Odin (Sargatanas)

TERRA SUCKS! RINOA SUCKS! GARNET, DAGGER, SARAH SUCK! YUNA SUCKS!
    Final Fantasies defeated
    Playing

I, II, III, IV, IVAY, V, VI, VII, VIIDoC, VIICC , VIII, Tactics, TA, TA2, IX, X, X-2, XI, XII, XII:RW, XIII, XIII-2, XIII:LR, XIV, Type-0, XV

FavoriteToLeastFavorite : VII>X>Tactics>IX>IV>VIII>XV>VI>XII>X-2>XIII>TA2>V>XIII-2>III>I>LR:FFXIII>II

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by blitz-ace9
    Aeris's limit Great Gospel is probably the most helpful move on the first disc so don't diss!!!
    Iv edited this to make it more appropriate

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
    I know darn well what Great Gospel does and i still donīt consider it superior to other limit breaks...there are tons of equipment that protect you against bad staus itīs only a cheaper way of recovering hp and mp itīs by no chance an incredible limit break
    Cheap? if Aerith had survived you would certainly change your attitude about her then, say for instance, you were fighting ole Ruby a nice Refheash would go a long way. also, why is it cheap? your just trying to find excuses to discredit her. the fact is the limit break IS THE best limit in the game, no question about it: even the Creator of this website agree's hence why he said what he said also, have you ever got Great Gospel? you could knock me over with a feather if the answer is yes.

You see to me itīs pretty simple this thread wa created for Aeris haters,and of course the Aeris "Lovers" have to defend her...i got no problem with that...but trying to find ways to consider herself a great character superior than other characters is utterly bogus for if you ask me FFVII is actually one of the Final Fantasies where the characters are most balanced, and wasting time to train someone who eventually dies no matter how people try to deny it she DIES! Is an entire waste of time except for the Aeris fanatics who cry when she got pierced by Sephiroth. Now you can go ahead and protest all you want, but this is a simple fact.So bring on the hating.
    when did anyone say that she was Superior? all im argueing for is the face that she should be respected. all of you are just trying to find excuses to bash her good name, and when her "Lovers" come up with damn good reasons you spout "oh she dies anyways so who gives a damn" or my personal favriot "Oh she SUX in battle" when clearly if anyone had investigated this fact they would find themselvs clearly in the wrong. tell me one MAGE type character that is good at meleeing in battle? Does Vivi go around beating people up? do Palom and Porrom? does Tellah? does Lulu? does Dagger? each time the answer comes back a resounding NO any of you need to learn this: Aerith IS the most powerful mage in the entire game so quit with the "Oh she sux in battle" crap. she does not. end of subject. Aditionally, when they made the game do you A. think that the created the game thought "Oh lets kill of Aerith, it would be good for a laugh" or B."lets kill of Aerith because it would be a climactic event". Obviously the answer is B so why the hell do you have to be a "Fanatic" if the emotions stir at this sceen. the answer is you dont have to be, do you even know what Fanatic means? obviously you dont here let me show you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dictionaray.com
    fa·nat·ic ( P ) Pronunciation Key (f-ntk)
    n.
    A person marked or motivated by an extreme, unreasoning enthusiasm, as for a cause.

adj.
    Fanatical.
    If I were a fanatic I would probly spout some crap like "43r15 15 D4 B35T 4NY1 D4T DUNT 4GR33 1S D4 L053R" no if we argue back in the way that we do it makes us Fans.
    Last edited by Carl the Llama; 07-28-2006 at 03:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Aerisbeauty7
    She's not a useless character at all. Her attacks may not be strong but she's the best with magic and materia. You don't have to like Aeris, but please respect her. No one would want people laughing at them because they died.
    WTF. She's a fictional character. People can say whatever the smurf they want about her.

C'mon C'mon

whoever edited mine (i can't tell with all the quoting) cheers for making me look good but i never had that move

Some of these opinions are fun to read. I'm enjoying this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Quin is wrong and LALA is right.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

It was me blitz-ace9

C'mon C'mon

kewl im just glad someone else is on the forum... im a bit lost

Quote Originally Posted by ~Reno~
    the fact is the limit break IS THE best limit in the game
    No it really isn't. take this for instance. you are fighting an enemy that has mega strong defense, one doesn't come to mind but still, your characters are weak so you use great gospel. you are now invincible with full hp and mp. you waste all your mp on casting spells and you need more to beat this monster. so you use a turbo ether. ooops wait you are invincible so you just wasted a turbo ether. not exactly the best limit break. her best limit break is probalbly seal evil because it is a good way of inflicting status ailments. the best limit break is either Cloud's or Tifa's.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Reno~
    Quote Originally Posted by blitz-ace9
    Aeris's limit Great Gospel is probably the most helpful move on the first disc so don't diss!!!
    Iv edited this to make it more appropriate

Cheap? if Aerith had survived you would certainly change your attitude about her then, say for instance, you were fighting ole Ruby a nice Refheash would go a long way. also, why is it cheap? your just trying to find excuses to discredit her. the fact is the limit break IS THE best limit in the game, no question about it: even the Creator of this website agree's hence why he said what he said also, have you ever got Great Gospel? you could knock me over with a feather if the answer is yes.
    when did anyone say that she was Superior? all im argueing for is the face that she should be respected. all of you are just trying to find excuses to bash her good name, and when her "Lovers" come up with damn good reasons you spout "oh she dies anyways so who gives a damn" or my personal favriot "Oh she SUX in battle" when clearly if anyone had investigated this fact they would find themselvs clearly in the wrong. tell me one MAGE type character that is good at meleeing in battle? Does Vivi go around beating people up? do Palom and Porrom? does Tellah? does Lulu? does Dagger? each time the answer comes back a resounding NO any of you need to learn this: Aerith IS the most powerful mage in the entire game so quit with the "Oh she sux in battle" crap. she does not. end of subject. Aditionally, when they made the game do you A. think that the created the game thought "Oh lets kill of Aerith, it would be good for a laugh" or B."lets kill of Aerith because it would be a climactic event". Obviously the answer is B so why the hell do you have to be a "Fanatic" if the emotions stir at this sceen. the answer is you dont have to be, do you even know what Fanatic means? obviously you dont here let me show you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dictionaray.com
    fa·nat·ic ( P ) Pronunciation Key (f-ntk)
    n.
    A person marked or motivated by an extreme, unreasoning enthusiasm, as for a cause.

adj.
    Fanatical.

So youīre calling me a fanatic for ahhh not having a burst atack like yourself to throw Aeris down...interesting:rolleyes2
    Hey but thank you for explaining to me what a fanatic is boy i sure do feel smarter right now!!!!"Wooohoooooo thanks...

P.S: Comparing Aeris to Vivi or Lulu is ridiculous you canīt even compare Lulu or Vivi magic powers with Aeris...

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

So youīre calling me a fanatic for ahhh not having a burst atack like yourself to throw Aeris down...interesting:rolleyes2
    Hey but thank you for explaining to me what a fanatic is boy i sure do feel smarter right now!!!!"Wooohoooooo thanks...
    hmm... how old are you? Excuse me, if you could please point out where I called you a fanatic id be eternally greatful

P.S: Comparing Aeris to Vivi or Lulu is ridiculous you canīt even compare Lulu or Vivi magic powers with Aeris...
    I cant compare Vivi or Lulu to Aerith? now why is that? cause they are designated BLM? no actully I think I can compare them.

Obviously the answer is B so why the hell do you have to be a "Fanatic" if the emotions stir at this sceen

Here it is...and itīs scene no sceen

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Obviously the answer is B so why the hell do you have to be a "Fanatic" if the emotions stir at this sceen

Here it is...and itīs scene no sceen
    OMG im so sorry after 3 sleepless nights I made a typo! heaven forbid. aditionally that is not me saying your a fanatic I was pointing out the fact that you DONT have to be a fanatic to have the emotions stir at the scene obviously you brain cant comprehend this. It was YOU who said that people that get emo at that scene were fanatics NOT me. Did you forget this? or did your brain a a lapse or somthing?

Ohhh i must have understood wrongly the part of the "YOU" then. You see getting into personal matters does not work for me...iīm just sorry that some people can get so upset with such matters...but hey everyone as to make a living right?

And just like that this so called "discussion" comes to an end...and you can go on to ramble about Aeris or whatever you want...but a word of adive try to control your temper over such litle things, itīs in your best interest really:rolleyes2

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

And just like that this so called "discussion" comes to an end...and you can go on to ramble about Aeris or whatever you want...but a word of adive try to control your temper over such litle things, itīs in your best interest really:rolleyes2
    Normally i can control my temper but I have had 3 sleepless nights, i spen 90% of my day in a great deal of pain so you can understand if im a little edgy.