Page 1 of 11 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: For all Aeris haters

Default For all Aeris haters

I just really hated Aeris. She was such a tart. She was vague, annoying, weak, and just a pain in the but overall. The only thing good about her was that her limit breaks were basically free cures and free limit breaks . that was it. As a matter of fact, I laughed when she died!
    Does anyone else share my opinion?
    Last edited by Dragon Mage; 07-25-2006 at 05:39 PM.

...no more free cures and free limit breaks for you . she may be physically vague, annoying, and weak, except for (SPOILER)spoiler

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I never really hated her, so I never got what the big deal is. She was a nice character.

Of course, now I never ever use her in my main party for obvious reasons, but still.

I only liked her for seal evil that was a good limit break

The first playthrough, I kind of liked her as a character, but only sometimes. It felt like she was trying to steal Cloud from Aeris and I didn't like that. She was okay though. Then she died, and I was kind of sad, because I didn't see that coming at all.

Every other playthrough, I started to dislike her more and more... But I might just waste my time next playthrough so I can get her final limit break. It'd be useful against Demon Gate anyway.

Thank you Hysterian!

I absolutely hated her when I had to bring her with to the Temple of the Ancients. She was terrible in battle. In a way I was relieved when she died because then I wouldn't be forced to take her with me anymore. I found it really annoying when she flirted with Cloud too.

I am also a certified Aeris hater...she sucks in batle and out of it.
    I always saw her as a block standing between Tifa and Cloud, it pissed me off when Caith Sith make that stupid fortune tell that she and Cloud were a perfect match. She is just as annoying as Rinoa from FFVIII.
    And while some people say they almost cryed when she got killed by Sephiroth well i almost laughed!

Donīt even no whatīs the point of making her appear in FFVII:AC.

i don't like her that much but i like rinoa which is odd since they have similar personalities. Aeris was rude to barret at the golden saucer, and always flirting with cloud and then gets surprised that tifa heard them and stuff. I also hated Cait sith for saying that she and cloud were perfect since i had tifa in my party at that time and tifa was mad

i didn't laugh when she died. It is kind of sad that she died.

Nothing good came of Aeris. Even her death caused trouble when a happy hater celebrated infront of a webcam to a popular Ozone song. Henceforth Aeris brought Numa Numa to the world. Curse you aeris.

Which FF Character Are You?

(SPOILER) This Signature STILL contains spoilers

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't like Aeris either, but I definately did not laugh during her death, or after for that matter. But, it wasn't because I felt for her. I didn't find her useful in battle either except for a few times the characters needed to be healed.

Holy cheese I thought I was the only one. Except I jumped up and danced when she got killed. MAN was she useless. AND she was trying to start crap with Tifa and Cloud. I even make the sound effects everytime I watch that scene.

----I didn't really do that. I didn't like the character, but I was uneasy with such a graphic scene. I think that was just a bit ridiculous on Square's part. I know there was no blood, but was it entirely neccessary to show... that... Really.----

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Default ME IS DIE HARD SEPHIROTH FAN.

SHE STOLE OUR SEPHIROTH FROM US!! HOW DARE SHE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas

SHE STOLE OUR SEPHIROTH FROM US!! HOW DARE SHE!!!
    Thanksgiving wins.

Thank you Hysterian!

I junctioned your GF ;) BardTard's Avatar

Moomba

I like Aeris. She wasn't all that bad, I think.

Aeris was one of my favorite characters when I first played the game :rolleyes2

I have no idea why, please don't hurt me
    MySpace ^_^
    Member of the KH Trinity