Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your least favorite part/place?

Default What's your least favorite part/place?

Simple, you least favourite part/place...

If i was to choose, i would probably say that the flashback in Kalm, with Cloud and Sephiroth is just getting a bit on the boring side, when i have played the game over and over again. Also i tried to skip it by going straight to Mithril Mine, i did, but after going through all the hastle of getting across, and then goining inside, my party told me "Cloud, we are supposed to be meeting Barret in Kalm, let's head back.."

What about you?

Quote Originally Posted by Mizoto
    Simple, you least favourite part/place...

If i was to choose, i would probably say that the flashback in Kalm, with Cloud and Sephiroth is just getting a bit on the boring side, when i have played the game over and over again. Also i tried to skip it by going straight to Mithril Mine, i did, but after going through all the hastle of getting across, and then goining inside, my party told me "Cloud, we are supposed to be meeting Barret in Kalm, let's head back.."

What about you?
    The flashback was boring indeed, I had my sister just press the X button while I went to weekend sport.

My least favourite part is when Tifa and Cloud fall into the lifestream. The first time it was really interesting, I was like...

"Oh so thats what happened..."

and

"Whos that guy?"

But after I knew the plot (2nd time around) surrounding cloud/zack/sepiroth. I just got bored of it.

Question to think about....

When you left Midgar and the great Glacier did you miss them because you couldnt go back? (except certain parts of midgar) i loved the shinra building, and the parachute mission into midgar as well as when the weapon attacks junon.

if thats the case how come i dont ever want to set foot in corel prison again? even though i miss great glacier?

With thanks to Owen Macwere

check out- http://z10.invisionfree.com/FFCSG/index.php?act=idx

Its only starting up, which means its not world class- but hey whats the harm in having a look. (or registering!) The only way its gonna get better is if more people join up.

Its got FF, art, writings, riddles, general chat and GFX battles. And each of these topics we are hoping to develop to its fullest.

Its not a catchy address either (free to run) so just save the link into your favourites for easy access

Quote Originally Posted by blue phoenix
    Question to think about....

When you left Midgar and the great Glacier did you miss them because you couldnt go back? (except certain parts of midgar) i loved the shinra building, and the parachute mission into midgar as well as when the weapon attacks junon.

if thats the case how come i dont ever want to set foot in corel prison again? even though i miss great glacier?
    Oh, yeah i did, i loved the ShinRa building too, one of the best parts of the game, including Weapon attacks. Mideel is a nice place too. I Missed the original Mideel and the ShinRa Building, and Sector slums etc. As for the great glacier, i didn't really like that place too much, but i do agree Corel Prison is awful, just like Desert prison on FF8 ^^.:mog:

The Temple of the Ancients and Great Glacier.

probably the GI cave, but saying that the scene at tyhe end with seto n nanaki is one of my favs . . . hmm!?

Why do you imprison your saviour?

i hated midgar it was kinda boring and Barrett was a bitsh

TAHNX OWEN MACWERE FOR MY AWESOM SIG
    if you want a friend in me pm me
    Check it out
    or
    FH

My least favorite part is Corel Prison because if you don't know it and you go out into the desert you can run around for ever and ever... I died in my first playthrough...

Last part, North Mt. or something . Can't save for along time possibility of dying if low lvl . Suggest lvl 70. But the lvl reaching was to easy for me , got to lvl 99 in a day or so , got a hack to fast foward all the flashbacks and stuff but forgot where I wrote it on so sry . Anyways, need harder lvling in this game.

Corel prison cause u can't go back in there once u get out. Oh, the going out part was easy.

corel prison because them gay tings with the headbands always steal my items. and when you dont have cloud cos he's in some wheelchair in mideel is kinda depressin...

Corel Prison and Gold Saucer......that entire part. There's only one good thing about Gold Saucer and that's the motorbike minigame.

C'mon C'mon

Quote Originally Posted by Slade
    Corel Prison and Gold Saucer......that entire part. There's only one good thing about Gold Saucer and that's the motorbike minigame.
    I couldn't agree more that part is really baaaaaaaaaaad!
    It's long and dragged out and quite pointless

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Slade
    I thought the snowboard minigame was much cooler.

I hate the Lifestream part, btw.
    Drags on forever.

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Definitely Great Glacier.