Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best compliment

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

My Best friend will just look at me and say "Your so beautiful >;o".
    My Dad seems to think Lads will be queuing round the block (Lies!). My Dad always gives me compliments, like when Ive just got out the shower and my hairs horrid and Im makeupless he says Im gorgeous.

Starring at it, my girlfriend at that time said, " whoa.. that thing is huge" ..

One groupie girl was like, " I liked your music." I was like, "thanks." Then she was like, " no, I REALLY liked your music." I guess I was supposed to take the hint and take her someplace where we could get down.. The "REALLY liked your music" was great and funny how the chick said it.
    check out the most original music you'll ever hear in your life, my music:

http://www.myspace.com/hardboiledink

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

hardboiled, your avatar is the most disturbing thing I've seen all day every time that I see it That's not a compliment.

I don't remember so much specific compliments and insults as the people who say them and the feeling I get from it. ^_^ Half the time people compliment just to compliment, anyway. But like when someone says something rude to me, the comment doesn't really bother me - but the fact that they're trying to be such an arse does and I really dislike them for it.

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Quote Originally Posted by ^^~*M0oNLigHt~Rac00n*~<3
    hardboiled, your avatar is the most disturbing thing I've seen all day every time that I see it That's not a compliment.

But like when someone says something rude to me, the comment doesn't really bother me - but the fact that they're trying to be such an arse does and I really dislike them for it.
    Kinda stuck your own foot in your mouth eh? The comment you put about me doesn't bother me because your probably an out of shape fatsican who doesn't know the meaning of living healthy or training for anything be it physical, mental, or spiritual, but the fact that your trying to be an "ass" does bother me. And I really dislike you for it...hahaha...
    check out the most original music you'll ever hear in your life, my music:

http://www.myspace.com/hardboiledink

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yep, I'm exactly an out of shape "fatsican" who doesn't know the meaning of living healthy etc etc etc And no, that wasn't a compliment, but it wasn't meant as an insult either. I just don't want you to delude yourself into thinking that your naked body is something people will find particularly attractive (then again, who knows, some people might :</>p) or really want to see, especially in a family oriented Final Fantasy forum where I find it only borderline appropriate. If it was even just your torso or whatever, I wouldn't comment, but the picture does seem to go down quite a bit more below your waist. If you want to continue this, hun, you can do so in PM ^_-

I get a lot of "you seem really responsible" compliments, which really cracks me up XD

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

hardboiled, flaming other members is hardly appropriate. I don't think Jojo meant her comments in a malicious way so cut it out with the hostility please.

"Nice legs"! Not even something romantic!

"People Always Lie" - House MD.

Member of the KH Trinity