Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i think edward sucks how bout you

Default i think edward sucks how bout you

i think edward suck the worst when i have him i just make him hide the whole time. tell me what you think
    EMBRACE THE DARKNESS

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I think he probably can type more clearly than you, though.

Yes, he probably gets about 100 WPM with all that practice twidling his fingers.
    Anyway, Edgar sucks as a fighter (in the originals), but his character and development is satisfactory.
    Sigless

a harp is a gay weapon the sitar from KH is a cool instrument weapon. edward is like a gay red robin hood i think he was just geting married for the sake of children he's to much of a pussy to be straight.

[leeza]The English language has tens of thousands of words so please pick some different to express yourself with in the future. Don't be so crude and derogatory. ~ Leeza[/leeza]
    EMBRACE THE DARKNESS

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Someone needs to meet Captain Maxx Power.

Resident Fire Emblem Fan Elite Lord Sigma's Avatar

Oh, dear. Maxx Power is going to beat the crap out of you once he sees this.

Agreed. *settles down to watch* Anyone want popcorn?

Edge was worse. I don't usually hate game characters but I really hated Edge........

Edward, on the other hand, I rather liked. I like his contribution to the story line and how he overcome his fears.

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HowlingMonkey
    Agreed. *settles down to watch* Anyone want popcorn?
    Not too much butter, I hope? Makes the popcorn soggy and whatnot.

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TRANS_AM409
    a harp is a gay weapon the sitar from KH is a cool instrument weapon. edward is like a gay red robin hood i think he was just geting married for the sake of children he's to much of a pussy to be straight.
    Oh, so you're bashing Edward just because of his homosexuality, which isn't even mentioned in the game? I see. :rolleyes2 I don't think Edward is that bad. His last harp (until he leaves the party) does quite a lot of damage, and I've heard he's a relatively strong character in FFIVA when (SPOILER)you can freely choose your party members near the end of the game. In terms of storyline, he may not be the bravest fighter out there, but he redeemed himself at least for me when he played the Twin Harp to disable the Dark Elf's magnetic field.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

I liked Edward he was cool and pretty strong as well if you train him enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth1999AD
    Quote Originally Posted by TRANS_AM409
    Oh, so you're bashing Edward just because of his homosexuality, which isn't even mentioned in the game? I see. :rolleyes2 I don't think Edward is that bad. His last harp (until he leaves the party) does quite a lot of damage, and I've heard he's a relatively strong character in FFIVA when (SPOILER)you can freely choose your party members near the end of the game. In terms of storyline, he may not be the bravest fighter out there, but he redeemed himself at least for me when he played the Twin Harp to disable the Dark Elf's magnetic field.
    Yeah you couldent have beat the dark elf otherwise but in a regular battle he sucks the strongest characters are kain and cecil
    EMBRACE THE DARKNESS

He's pretty okay in a normal battle. You could use him as a healer or do the psycho edward trick which rocks.

Yeah but for me items where more effective so i just made edward hide so he didnt get killed.
    EMBRACE THE DARKNESS

I like how Edward's personality developes throughout the story. Also in FFIV Advance he is a lot more useful once you get his Ultimate Equipment. Especially once he gets the Chant ability.