Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 213135363738394041

Thread: Owen's New generation sigs...

Blog Entries

You should make soem new banners when you have less work Your sigs are always the greatest

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Owen Macwere View Post
    Actually, this is the most simple, random, inartistic sig I have ever made and it didn't really take long, plus this is an image. =p

I just made a sig, used filters, brushes, C4D renders and a render of course. Any opinions are welcome.

and some old ones:

And this is a render I have cut to use in a manipulation, maybe someone would like to use it and give some opinion.
    Thanks in advance.
    Those are beautiful.

Str8 Pimpin'

Thank you guys for the comments, glad you liked them and speacial thank to Rocket.
    I haven't made many sigs since I have been busy with studies and work, but here are the past months result:

Any comment/critizice are welcome. =)
    I <3 you Polaris
    ~Antratica forum~ You know you want to join =p

Abandon All Hope Fatal Impurity's Avatar

They're really nice! So how do you do all those nice glowy effects? And how do you fade things out so they look kinda see through yet they blend in nicely?

He uses smudge.

Hi Owen.It's about time you post some and I gotta say..it's really nice and neat but er..honestly..I mean..most of them are smudging right?I think trying new things would be nicer.Because you've reach a level where you can try other new things already.=)

By the way it's really cool and the Spiderman ones I plan to use it and try smudging it but you use it 1st swt...T_T..anyway Good Luck.

想要對妳說的 不敢說的愛

Actually, I use smudging, filters, brushs, C4D renders and many other things sometimes in just one sig. Also, i use bluring and sharpening and some more stupid things ^^
    Also, XandrewX that's my style and I like it like that, might change to new things but I'll always come back to this one.
    Thanks for the comments guys.

Fatal Impurity, I'll answer your questions later today. Good luck with your siggies, man.
    I <3 you Polaris
    ~Antratica forum~ You know you want to join =p

i love the cloud sig although all of them are as beautiful as always...

you make really awesome sigs, I'm sure you already know this... but compliments are always welcome right

Just keep up the good work... looking forward to seeing more new sigs
    =====>Check out my sigs!<=====

nice sigs owen! I like them a lot and especially the one you made for Polaris. Your sigs are all very nice but your text needs improvement. Some of them are too boring while others are just too drastic and busy that it looks really clumsy. Still, very good job with the smudge, C4D, sharpening, filter, and all those long name xD

XAndrewX I know what you mean. On my old account on this forum, there was this guy who basically used a rainbow saturation on EVERY SINGLE Signature. And obviously after a while, It got annoying. And so I said "Why don't try you try something other than rainbow?". And so they made one without, and it sucked.

Smudging is a really common tool used in Sigmaking, and though Owen does it a lot, he does it bloody well. The reason why the rainbow effect was annoying, was because it was blatant, and didn't look that good. If he likes to clean up his edges on his sigs, let him, it's such a small part of the signature.

Btw Owen, you are basically the best signature maker on the forum, so keep smudgin!

Shouldn't this thread be closed but kept around? He won't be making an appearance any time soon, put bluntly.

Yeah. Maybe someone should talk with an Admin to do it. This thread is one of the most important parts of EoFF's history.

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I can't agree with this being stickied, that would be like posting a big sign saying "GET SAD NOW!"

Archived maybe, stickied, no.