Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: funnyset thing you did when you were a kid

Default funnyset thing you did when you were a kid

lol what was the funnyest thing you did when you were a kid?

id have to say a few things, when i was like 4 i was playing saga and they hasd this thing calld saga channel and like id pick a game off there and play it, well id force my sister and her friend to read it to me. i made my sisters friend cry, she goes "I DONT KNOW HWO TO READ!!!" lmao id screem "READ IT!!" she started sounding it out and crying at the same time lmao i drove everyone in sane lmao. and there would be the time i bunjy jumpd off the swing set with a chain around my leg with my sister and rode the sled down the slyd and stairs and got on my sisters shulder and we put on my moms big over cout and made are selves look toller lmao i had a lot.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Funniest you mean?

Also when i was a kid i fell off my bike and landed into a rock pit and busted my head wide open. Almost died of the blood loss. Oh i thought you meant painful

I still am a kid!!!!

Anyway i trip over my shoelace so many times and other people always lol oh wait

Quote Originally Posted by Jackpot
    Funniest you mean?

Also when i was a kid i feel off my bike and landed into a rock pit and busted my head wide open. Almost died of blood loss. Oh i thought you meant painful
    no if i meant painful id tell you the time how i busted my chin open 3 times, 1st time i fellt into a creak while rideing my bike and got knockd out on inpack and busted my chin open on a brick. 2nd time playing on my porch and fell and busted my chin open again on the metal bars. 3rd time i dont remember what happnd.

I put a feather half way into my bottom and ran around my grandparent's house trying to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Alive-Man
    I put a feather half way into my bottom and ran around my grandparent's house trying to fly.
    wow....now dont that beat all

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm voting for coving myself in the grocery store and yelling at my dad "DON'T HURT ME ANYMORE!" He, however, was not so amused.

I used to love sleeping so much, that I'd go upstairs and not say goodnight to my parents, the only downside on this, is that I loved to sleep in a blooming box (plastic stacker box) now I have a bad back the majority of the time.. and I'm only 19!!!!
    I'll figure it out later...

Quote Originally Posted by Lenna
    I used to love sleeping so much, that I'd go upstairs and not say goodnight to my parents, the only downside on this, is that I loved to sleep in a blooming box (plastic stacker box) now I have a bad back the majority of the time.. and I'm only 19!!!!
    you know what they say, loverlips were are your teeth >< (dont ask im random today)

I junctioned your GF ;) BardTard's Avatar

Moogle

in 2nd grade I brought a dead rat to school

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rikku's_Lover~
    in 2nd grade I brought a dead rat to school
    awsome ^^ thats cool

well, nothing really compares to that, but when i was little, like 2 years old, My mom brought me over to her freinds house. So she had me in her arms right, and her and her freind were talken , when a little fluff thing whent down her freinds top. Me, being the horomonal 2 year old that I was, dove right in after it, and got stuck.

Props to Owen Macwere for my kick as* sig

KH Survivor Character- Cloud

This game toatly destroys all other free online rpg''s out there. You have to check this out, it's really fun. Think Ragnorok Online, only free and with less people.http://www.kuyaro.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Distain
    well, nothing really compares to that, but when i was little, like 2 years old, My mom brought me over to her freinds house. So she had me in her arms right, and her and her freind were talken , when a little fluff thing whent down her freinds top. Me, being the horomonal 2 year old that I was, dove right in after it, and got stuck.
    thats funny lmao

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I used to wear a towel around my neck as cape and pretended I was flying.

I pretended that I was Jasmine from the movie Aladin. I would use my stuffed monkey as Apu and a pillow as the flying carpet.

I put on a variety show (using a walkman) with my brother and it included 2 hours of us singing into toy cups and jumping on the couch.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny
    I used to wear a towel around my neck as cape and pretended I was flying.

I pretended that I was Jasmine from the movie Aladin. I would use my stuffed monkey as Apu and a pillow as the flying carpet.

I put on a variety show (using a walkman) with my brother and it included 2 hours of us singing into toy cups and jumping on the couch.
    thats cute

Props to Owen Macwere for my kick as* sig

KH Survivor Character- Cloud

This game toatly destroys all other free online rpg''s out there. You have to check this out, it's really fun. Think Ragnorok Online, only free and with less people.http://www.kuyaro.net/