Leve me alone!

NOT FUNNY.
    At all.
    NONE.
    ZIP. SAD.
    DAMMIT!!!
    Silly jilly ultra nuggets.
    My sig was deleted.

I looked at the website . (goddessbunny.com or whatever)
    they are making "it" out to be a freak show attraction ...
    if you've seen LUTHER THE GEEK you would feel the same ...
    i feel utterly revolted by this thread and whoever thinks this is cool for whatever reason ... maybe someday you'll be sticken by some crazy disease and some one close will exploit you .
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

It seems more like he's exploiting himself.

If laughter is the intent of the cherade, then why is it wrong to laugh? I hope they are not being terribly exploited, and that they are getting some enjoyment out of what they are doing. It is wrong though, to laugh at the raw fact that there is a disabled person trying so hard to do somthing half of us could do.

I envy them. Look at it this way, The handicapped victum (?) here has obviously stuggled to do somthing that is not natural to them; at least it appears as though it is harder to do. This may look sad, and people may laugh or feel guilty, but this person has achived somthing possibly remarkable. That is more than I can say for the average joe.

Bipper

Blog Entries

This is very cruel. Its so weird looking, but its cruel the way its exploited. I only watched like 15 seconds of it, I had to stop watching.

Quote Originally Posted by roto13-ness
    Do you like research?

http://www.goddessbunny.com/
    I like research, I'm just usually too lazy to do it myself...so thanks.

According to the interview with the director of the film in question, "Bunny" is actively looking for fame. This fact (if it is indeed fact) turns what otherwise might be exploitation into a case of someone using his odd appearance as a means to support himself...nothing wrong with that. However, I still find the video quite disturbing.

Brian: "If I remember correctly, this is the Physics Department."
    Chris: "That would explain all the gravity."

C'mon C'mon

I actually lol'd, contrary to what my original comment said.
    Last edited by Cookie; 03-22-2008 at 01:25 AM.

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

It's from a documentary about some guy.

He actually reminds me alot of the dancing dwarf in Marilyn Manson's dope show video.

As far as I know he's not mentally disabled, just physically.

Quote Originally Posted by aisle_s
    He actually reminds me alot of the dancing dwarf in Marilyn Manson's dope show video.
    Quote Originally Posted by That link I posted
    He has also attained some notoriety in mainstream culture by appearing in Marilyn Manson's Dope Show video and I believe that there is additional footage of Johnny in Marilyn Manson's DVD.

Quote Originally Posted by farplaner
    According to the interview with the director of the film in question, "Bunny" is actively looking for fame. This fact (if it is indeed fact) turns what otherwise might be exploitation into a case of someone using his odd appearance as a means to support himself...nothing wrong with that. However, I still find the video quite disturbing.
    Amen to that, brother.
    The more consciousness, the more will; the more will, the more self. Someone who has no will at all is no self. But the more will he has, the more self-consciousness he has too.-Soren Kierkegaard
    Every people has its own Tartuffery and calls it its virtues.-What is best in us we do not know-we cannot know.-Friedrich Nietzsche
    Trickery, bravery: who asks, in war?-Virgil, The Aeneid, Book II, Line 517

Which FF Character Are You?

Well, atleast he is trying to do something with his life even though he has polio. Good on him. Though I find that clip quite disturbing too.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Please don't revive threads that are over a year old.