Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Has this game been spoiled for you ?

Default Has this game been spoiled for you ?

Has being on the FFXII ( or any other board or forum ) spoiled the game for you ? By spoiled I mean reading plot lines and such. Im pretty tip top, Ive read a few spoilers ( not major ), but ive forgotten most of them. So im still dumb witted to whats going on in FFXII :)

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've avoided pretty much everything to do with the plot of the game to be perfectly honest. Moreso then any other FF title in the past, and I think it's helped that the new battle system has gotten most of the attention over the years. To be perfectly honest, I've avoided story details to the point that I only have the most basic idea what the story's even about. But then, all I need to know is that Matsuno was the driving force behind the game for much of it's development to know that it will rock.

Same. Other than general things that happen in the first few minutes of the game, I'm pretty clueless. I wish I could have gone that way for ffx, but I still enjoyed it. (SPOILER)Oh, wait I don't know any... hehe

I have no clue what the game is about at all more or less. I haven't watched trailers or anything.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I know the names of some bosses/the final boss, but I have no clue what role they play in the story/why they're fighting them/ anything else about the story.

(SPOILER)And Judge Gabranth is the guy in the logo, whoever he is.

I can't say I do much more than lurk these days, so I'm unspoiled. I don't think I'd give a spoiler a serious look if I WAS subjected to them for an extended period of time anyway.
    This Apple-software (QuickTime) is not meant to be used for controlling nuclear powerplants, aircraft-navigation, communication-systems, air traffic control-systems or lifesupportive machines, where errors and shortcomings in the Apple-software may lead to deaths, injuries or serious property- or environmental damage.

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

I've heard some things about the storyline, but I haven't really been paying attention to the plot discussions around here, and I don't really know much about the storyline at all.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

I've stayed away from pretty much everything except for the trailers. I can wait 3 months, no big deal.

It's been hard to not look up Spoilers. But I will not! I will keep this game spoiler-free until it comes out!

FFXIV Character

Nibb Omniseer (Leviathan)

I haven't read ANY spoilers or even watched ANY movies, that includes the opening "movie" and I plan to keep it that way.
    Last edited by Khaotic; 07-30-2006 at 03:22 PM.

I saw a few FMV's... now I feel regret

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

I've watched the opening trailer and a few videos on what the battles look like and how the game mechanics work, which was a mistake, because now I am literally counting down the days to its prospective release...

YES!!! OMG i found out everything i DIDNT want to find out in this forum. Everyone was giving away important stuff in the game. Lol i stopped playing ff viii because someone told me the ending and some major events in between

I smurfing hate myself because I have looked at the spoilers!

Excuse me,i'm gonna go bang my head against a brick wall now so I can forget all of the spoilers...

I feel so much regret!

Ahhh... I did read one spoiler, and I was so mad but now I've forgotten what it was. ...Sweet.