Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: WHY!?!?!

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar View Post
    Why didn't he tell them then? Surely he could have let Squall have a shot- he succeeds in everything else he does.
    Martine is a Shumi who had evolved after Laguna possess him.

He knows it is not strategically good for Irvine to tell them at this moment.So he orders Irvine not to do so.

No.

Y'know, Esthar, you never did get around to a collated explanation for your crazed postulate.

I liked Irvine. He was funny and I liked his bullets. He wasn't my strongest character (my strongest were Squall, Zell, and Quistis), but I enjoyed playing him. I thought he was attractive, not ugly.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Okay, guys. There are people on the forum you ignore. Like FE, Michael Belmont, and Viator*. Don't respond to them, and they won't post. They want attention. Replying to them is falling for their trick.

But anyway, yeah, Irvine is great. It's a pity I'm too lazy to go get so much Ammo (especially Pulse Ammo, which is really hard to find besides.)

*Whether he is really Future Esthar or not is up to debate.

To see that I am right you just need to consider three things:

1-Shumi´s do evolve.In fact I had no reason to disregard gerogero as being a shumi in its intermediate state to become the president´s double.It is told that shumis evolve.But suposedly we never saw a non moomba evolution on a explicit way.However this piece of information SHOULD be backed up with an event.Which means that somewhere we testified an implicit non moomba evolution.
    I have reasons to believe that it was during the president doubles event starting with the physical similarity between gerogero and a normal Shumi.
    2-The likely physical and psychological similarity between Laguna and Martine.The latter looks like an older version of the first.It is said that a shumi evolves to whatever is on their hearts.
    3-Biggs and Wedge know Laguna.Even considering their relation was bad at first we can postulate that they worked for Deling at the communications tower but at the same time they work for Laguna enabling his consciousness to get inside a Shumi on the past.
    They use the communications tower for that.Laguna knows it was used to possess Sorceress Adel.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

OMG FE's back?! Dude, I missed you so much. Oh the good times are coming back.

Shumi evolution/possession again! LOL! I love this. I love it I love it I love it.

So tell me, FE, does that mean Shumi eventually evolve into propagators in the future?

Thank you Hysterian!

C'mon C'mon

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar View Post
    Why didn't he tell them then? Surely he could have let Squall have a shot- he succeeds in everything else he does.
    Martine is a Shumi who had evolved after Laguna possess him.

He knows it is not strategically good for Irvine to tell them at this moment.So he orders Irvine not to do so.
    I must have had my eyes shut when i was playin this game, there's no way that's true.

OMG FE's back?! Dude, I missed you so much. Oh the good times are coming back.

Shumi evolution/possession again! LOL! I love this. I love it I love it I love it.

So tell me, FE, does that mean Shumi eventually evolve into propagators in the future?
    Good to see you are happy.I missed you all also.

Since our characters are Propagators that is unlikely.

It would be a nearly impossible coincidence if a shumi evolves to a monster similar to other that born without being a Shumi.

If the Shumi is possessed he will become similar to the possessor.But the only ones actually possessing people are human.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

No way I'm reading through all that, so I'm just going to say I do like Irvine, but Square certainly should have expanded more on his character as well as the others besides Squall and Rinoa At first, I didn't like Irvine much simply because he didn't do a whole lot...But like Quistis, I've played through the game so many times I think a connection just eventually happened anyway.

I didn't mind him freaking out and not shooting Edea for lots of reasons...But when everybody got caught he high-tailed it outta there and then was only going to rescue Rinoa and leave everybody else in prison as ordered... That should make him unlikable to me, but I'd do the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Zeromus_X View Post
    Okay, guys. There are people on the forum you ignore. Like FE, Michael Belmont, and Viator*. Don't respond to them, and they won't post. They want attention. Replying to them is falling for their trick.

But anyway, yeah, Irvine is great. It's a pity I'm too lazy to go get so much Ammo (especially Pulse Ammo, which is really hard to find besides.)

*Whether he is really Future Esthar or not is up to debate.

I like Michael Belmont. He's hilarious! I hope he never stops posting

Oh yeah uhh... Irvine is alright. I didn't really like the game though...
    Wait he says? Do I look like a waiter?! - Kefka