Well, I only got photoshop a few days ago and I was desperate to give sig making a go. So here are my results, some of them I am not happy with the result.

My first one ever! I was pretty pleased with this one considering I had no idea what I was doing. Currently working on an avi to go with it.

My first avi that I made, I didn't really do much too it. The size is all wronge though. I might make a sig to go with it.

I made this one for my Mum, I don't think it went very well though. Not sure if I'm going to make an avi for it.

I didn't like how this came out but then, I didn't really spend that much time on it ^^'

I really do not like how this turned out! I ruined my poor Vinnie! I will do a better one in the future, I hope.

I made this one for my best friend(Reno is my man)! Her nickname is Blondie thats why it says that. I think it turned out alright but could've been better.

This one is one of my favorites that I've made. If you're wondering why it says Vanilla thats the name of my Bulbasaur in an RP.

This is an avi that goes with the sig above. I think its alright.

These are my favorites at the moment. I even made a wallpaper to match it I think I may have gone overboard with the brushes though.