Thread: KH2: Searching for that elusive Gummi treasure...

Default KH2: Searching for that elusive Gummi treasure...

I'm trying to get all the Gummi treasures in every mission, and so far I've been successful...until now.

I'm on Mission 1 of "Ancient Highway" (the one that leads to Agrabah), and I can't seem to get the Sonic Turbo gummi that's supposedly dropped by a gold Speeder. All the Brady Strategy Guide says is that it's somewhere in between the Reaper's Wheel and a red Speeder that drops a Cannon Upgrade.

Can anybody offer any pointers?
    "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving." --Colossians 3:23-24

You are going to have to kill the Reaper Wheel very very fast. There's a guide on gamefaqs.com that says you need to beat it in one hit. For that, I think you are going to need the Drain-G, probably an Ultima-G, and all three of your Laser Upgrades. After you kill it the Speeders will start to come. You get the Drain-G from mission 2 Assault on the Dreadnaught, rank E prize. I haven't attempted this myself yet, I'm stuck on another mission right now.
    Last edited by SeeDRankLou; 08-01-2006 at 12:28 AM.

Okay, I think I figured it out.

I used the Falcon Peak model, but I stripped it of all its weapons and used 2 Ultimas, 2 Antennae, a Firaga, a Blizzaga and a Meteor. I also used all three Laser upgrades. Problem solved! This also worked for some problem spots on Mission 2.

Now I'm stuck on Mission 3. I've got everything except a Firaga which is supposed to be dropped behind the ship by a red Hex Ring. It comes after a Red Speeder, which comes after the second Reaper's Wheel. I need help again!
    "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving." --Colossians 3:23-24