Thread: It's A Chocobo!

Dancing Chocobo It's A Chocobo!

Yeah, I can catch chocobo's but that's not the problem (well, sometimes it is). I've heard that in the chocobo forests you can earn prizes for catching chocobos, i am on Disk Four so I'm not so hot on wether it works this late in the game.

A) Is this true on the European version? (or is this my problem for ear-wigging on some tranbslated site)

B) If so, where do i get the prizes? I want the Chicobo card

BTW: when i first caught a chocobo, the kid said something like "Oh you still ahven't found.... oh nothing" or something like that. Does it mean i've missed out?

C'mon C'mon

Quote Originally Posted by Laugh at face of Danger
    Yeah, I can catch chocobo's but that's not the problem (well, sometimes it is). I've heard that in the chocobo forests you can earn prizes for catching chocobos, i am on Disk Four so I'm not so hot on wether it works this late in the game.

A) Is this true on the European version? (or is this my problem for ear-wigging on some tranbslated site)

B) If so, where do i get the prizes? I want the Chicobo card

BTW: when i first caught a chocobo, the kid said something like "Oh you still ahven't found.... oh nothing" or something like that. Does it mean i've missed out?
    It takes quite a while to get Chicobo, you have to go to every forest and find some treasure (i' going off memory here so correct me if i'm wrong) and then when you've done evry forest you go to the hidden one and i think theres some chocobos dancing and the card is there (i think one of the dancing chocobos drops it)

Hope that helped even if it was only a bit

thanks, but now i need to know where the treasure is!

You have to have caught a Chocobo in the Forest first. Then take out the Ziner, walk around, and press X (I think, or whatever button uses it) a bunch of times until the mother chocobo walks over to you and digs something up. The treasure is always a bunch of stones.

To find the treasure in the Forest of Solitude you have to tell ChocoBoy to move, because he is standing where it is.

When you have found every treasure in all of the Forests, then you can go to the final forest. To do this, ride the chocobo out of the forest by Trabia Garden. Then you have to go to the long penninsula to the east (look at your world map, you'll see it) and run along the shallow water until you reach a beach that has dark-green forests by it. Next, just go north until you see the final forest. You have to watch closely because it is kinda hidden. Once you get to the forest and watch the chocobos dance, talk to the chicobo in the middle and it'll give you the "Chocobo" card. But in your Card inventory it will be "Chicobo". I don't know why it does that.

Thank you Xurts! Just what i needed!

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I thought the Zinger or xinger whichever spelling was [] button?

Quote Originally Posted by Iceglow
    I thought the Zinger or xinger whichever spelling was [] button?
    Maybe it's triangle to bring up the menu and square to use it? Whatever, you still get the point.