Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gunblade

Blog Entries

Default Gunblade

I am surprised at how awesome of an idea this is. If I were to weild one of these things, it would be very easy and convenient. Swinging it is easy, and especially slashing. Stabbing is easy, since you hold it like a gun and just go right in. Opinions?

C'mon C'mon

Gunblades rock (not sure if you hate me) and i think you can buy one- somebody had a link on their sig but don't quite remember who it was.

Gunblade pretty kool...

C'mon C'mon

Quote Originally Posted by Quistis_Trepe
    Gunblade spectacularly amazing...
    It needed editing.

Quote Originally Posted by blitz-ace9
    Gunblade spectacularly amazing...
    It needed editing.
    Yeah. I guess it did...

C'mon C'mon

Squall or Seifer's gunblade
    (Squall's first btw)

I cannot decide between Squall and Seifer's...

C'mon C'mon

Seifer's Hyperion definitely- he is better as well!

Seifer's gunblade is impractical.

1.The way he attacks would require him to be incredibly strong (Which he doesn't look at all)
    2.There is far too much blade that it would make aiming the gun difficult.

It does LOOK cool though. But i'd pick Squalls anyday.

Seifer's Hyperion definitely- he is better as well!
    Squall is much stronger than Seifer. Saying that Seifer is stronger is a joke.

Here is the replica of Squall's gunblade.

C'mon C'mon

Yeah but you would say Seifer was stronger than Squall if they changed roles, simply because you get to train one of them

Blog Entries

Yes, we would, but that doesn't happen. So Squall > Seifer. And plus, Seifer is idiotic looking.

Yeah but you would say Seifer was stronger than Squall if they changed roles, simply because you get to train one of them
    No. I trained Seifer all the way to 62. That has nothing to do with it.

Seifer's Limits are total trash compared to Squall's. They only hit once, and they never hit for anything even close to 9999. Squall's Lion Heart hits about 30 (I don't know the exact count, but it has to be somewhere around there) times, all for 9999, plus a couple more hits of 8000 or so from his Renzokuken.

You can't upgrade Seifer's Hyperion either, so the idea of him learning Limits as he upgrades is shot down.

Seifer is always pathetically weak every time you fight him. He always goes down in a couple hits, and never does more than 500 damage, even in Lunatic Pandora.

Quote Originally Posted by Xurts

Seifer's Limits are total trash compared to Squall's. They only hit once, and they never hit for anything even close to 9999. Squall's Lion Heart hits about 30 (I don't know the exact count, but it has to be somewhere around there) times, all for 9999, plus a couple more hits of 8000 or so from his Renzokuken.

You can't upgrade Seifer's Hyperion either, so the idea of him learning Limits as he upgrades is shot down.

Seifer is always pathetically weak every time you fight him. He always goes down in a couple hits, and never does more than 500 damage, even in Lunatic Pandora.
    That's the way it goes...it would vice versa if Seifer were playing Squall's role and Squall were playing Seifer's role...

Quote Originally Posted by Xurts

That's the way it goes...it would vice versa if Seifer were playing Squall's role and Squall were playing Seifer's role...
    Which would never happen, since Squall would never let himself be manipulated by Ultimecia.