Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: FF7AC beginning of ff8?!

Quote Originally Posted by Xurts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kissgirls View Post
    isn't this thred about FF8 and FF7AC?
    whats FFX/X-2 have to do with this?
    Because Nomura made some dumbass statement that 7 and 10 occur in the same continuity.
    And Nojima, and Kitase, and the Ultimania guide... It's not a one off statement. It's been stated several times by several people who are in an authority to speak about the work.

So the Planet is a different world from Spira??

I don't know. I guess it all could be possible (I mean, if they say that's how they want to make it, well, okay, fine). I don't really like the idea of 7 being the future of 10. It just seems.......er, messed up or something. That doesn't really explain what happens to Spira if the Planet is a planet ShinRa's descendents traveled to though, now does it? (unless I read the article wrong and Spira and the Planet are the same planet).

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xenyth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse1 View Post
    Nope. If you ask me Denzel looks more like Roxas.
    Total agreement. Maybe the people who made the movie wanted to put some references? Just for fun?
    Or maybe Tetsuya Nomura can't make a character that doesn't look exactly like the last one he just made.

Quote Originally Posted by aisle_s View Post
    Total agreement. Maybe the people who made the movie wanted to put some references? Just for fun?
    Or maybe Tetsuya Nomura can't make a character that doesn't look exactly like the last one he just made.
    Yeah, Nomura never was that good of a storyteller. I think that the best thing he ever did for the series was kill Aerith. And I mean that in a good way. I really liked Aerith, but her death was one of the best twists in that story, especially with everything that led up to it. If there was ever a good moment in Nomura's storytelling career, that was it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aralith View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aisle_s View Post
    Yeah, Nomura never was that good of a storyteller. I think that the best thing he ever did for the series was kill Aeris. I would have enjoyed licking Sephiroth's blade after he impaled her. Sweet, sweet, death and invisible blood. Mmm.

Aeris sucks.
    Fixed.

Thank you Hysterian!

Quote Originally Posted by sephirothishere View Post
    i was watching the movie advent children and noticed denzel had squalls necklace on.....he also has brown hair alot like squalls and a girl that looks after him as if they wre siblings..(marlene)...tifa looks after the children in the orphanage..she has long black hair and black clothes....coincidence...meh...whatryagonnado!?!?!? i know the characters names are different to the characters in ff8....but again something even more far fetched...cetra=centra without the N..... i was just wondering if anybody else noticed anything similar like this i know this seems kinda crazy.....oh well...
    why do you use so many periods in ALL your posts? Just curious

Thanks to Reno is my man for the awesome siggy!!
    R.I.P Owen Macwere
    R.I.P to my cat, Turk

Jeez, G SpOtZ! Well, I can see that you are one of the Aerith haters. Don't include me in your little group though. At least I'm not like one of the (no offense meant here) people that are just like, "Aerith! Aerith, Aerith, Aerith! I love Aerith! Aerith should have never died! What?! You can resurrect her! OMG! How?! I love Aerith! I LOVE Aerith!!!!!"

Those people make Jesus cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryushikaze View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kissgirls View Post
    isn't this thred about FF8 and FF7AC?
    whats FFX/X-2 have to do with this?
    Because Nomura made some dumbass statement that 7 and 10 occur in the same continuity.
    And Nojima, and Kitase, and the Ultimania guide... It's not a one off statement. It's been stated several times by several people who are in an authority to speak about the work.
    Yeah, but it's still one of the most retarded things I have ever heard. They should all be beaten multiple times for coming up with such a terrible idea.

Ball of Pure being sephirothishere's Avatar

hahahahahaha.....more power to them...heheheheheheheh.....

Originally Posted by sephirothishere
    i was watching the movie advent children and noticed denzel had squalls necklace on.....he also has brown hair alot like squalls and a girl that looks after him as if they wre siblings..(marlene)...tifa looks after the children in the orphanage..she has long black hair and black clothes....coincidence...meh...whatryago nnado!?!?!? i know the characters names are different to the characters in ff8....but again something even more far fetched...cetra=centra without the N..... i was just wondering if anybody else noticed anything similar like this i know this seems kinda crazy.....oh well...
    i do do that alot.....huh....its more like direct speech than an essay when i do the periods....essays bum me out....school pisses me off...
    ya know what i mean

Quote Originally Posted by sephirothishere View Post
    hahahahahaha.....more power to them...heheheheheheheh.....

Originally Posted by sephirothishere
    i was watching the movie advent children and noticed denzel had squalls necklace on.....he also has brown hair alot like squalls and a girl that looks after him as if they wre siblings..(marlene)...tifa looks after the children in the orphanage..she has long black hair and black clothes....coincidence...meh...whatryago nnado!?!?!? i know the characters names are different to the characters in ff8....but again something even more far fetched...cetra=centra without the N..... i was just wondering if anybody else noticed anything similar like this i know this seems kinda crazy.....oh well...
    i do do that alot.....huh....its more like direct speech than an essay when i do the periods....essays bum me out....school pisses me off...
    ya know what i mean
    I bet people tell you that you're "special", don't they?

i noticed one glaring similarity: both have final fantasy in the title. aside from that, maye the victory music but that's about it

I'd say FFVII is more of a past of FFX. It's possible for VIII to relate to this storyline, we just need somebody with a very keen eye to tell us.

Quote Originally Posted by boys from the dwarf
    i believe its called a reference.
    It's called a coincidence.
    It's called a reference and you're delusional if you think Square is guilty of any kind of coincidence. There are no coincidences when dealing with Square. So . . . DEAL WITH IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by G SpOtZ View Post
    I think that the best thing he ever did for the series was kill Aeris.
    Fixed.
    Yes. It's stupid that people have decided to go with the "real" spelling of Aeris with a TH because they'd no longer be able to pronounce Sephiroth properly. Sephiroth is a real word people . . . DEAL WITH IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercen-X View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by boys from the dwarf
    i believe its called a reference.
    It's called a coincidence.
    It's called a reference and you're delusional if you think Square is guilty of any kind of coincidence. There are no coincidences when dealing with Square. So . . . DEAL WITH IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by G SpOtZ View Post
    I think that the best thing he ever did for the series was kill Aeris.
    Fixed.
    Yes. It's stupid that people have decided to go with the "real" spelling of Aeris with a TH because they'd no longer be able to pronounce Sephiroth properly. Sephiroth is a real word people . . . DEAL WITH IT.
    And Aerith is an anagram involving the word earth. It's also official. DEAL WITH IT.