Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: FF: XIII Or Versus?

Default FF: XIII Or Versus?

Witch one are you most interested in buying?
    FFXIII: Story happens in the futur.
    See trailer Here
    Download it here
    *Thank to Hyperion4444*

FFXIII Versus: Story happens in the present.
    Has large cities with skyscrapers, ect.

Your comments.

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

FFVersusXIII looks like the same old Nomura crap, complete with gameplay by the Kingdom Hearts guys and cut scenes by the Advent Children guys. I'll invest my hopes in FFXIII.

FFXIII looks awesome, and I'm uber excited for it. (I mean, look at the trailer, the battles, the perfect looking non-FMV cutscenes)

Versus, looks good too, but there's not as much hype built up for me as much as FFXIII. But I'll probably be buying it. It's available on PS3 as well right?

Yes, they are both PS3.
    Agito is just a cell phone game, not a platform game

But...
    Not only are they both PS3.
    I've heard that they may release them of the same date as well! (Can't confirm this.)

Choose:
    XIII
    Versus
    Both!
    Neither.
    ...Wait until PS3 price drops, Then I'll think about it.

Your comments.

"...Wait until PS3 price drops, Then I'll think about it."

I'll probably wait until the price lowers or until I have enough money, whatever comes first.

I am looking forward to FFXIII more than Versus, it just looks like it will have better graphics, plot, and characters. Although I will probably buy both when they come out.(If I have a PS3).

I'm probaly looking frward to FFXIII Versus dn't know why but looks alright, my brother ALWAYS tells me to wait, BUT I CANT!!!

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

I think I'm a bit more excited about FF Vs. XIII. I've only seen one trailer about FFXIII, and it was decent. I haven't seen anything about FF Vs. XIII, but I think it has a better team working on it. I had more analysis about it here. I might not get either game, though, since they're for PS3. I'd also have to get DS to play FFIII's DS remake, and even that one will be very expensive to me.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

Default Re: FF: XIII Or Versus?

I'm more excited for V-XIII.

I'm looking foward to both equally, the lack of info for Versus just makes me want it more. I can't wait till the price drops, i'll be buying them the day of release

So far, I'm more excited for FFXIII, but it's a little early to really decide. I know I'll end up getting both anyway.

Default both

I don't really know which one im more excited for, they dont have much information on versus? Ill probably get the one that comes out first, and then play the next one after, (unless they are released at the same time), then in that situation ill probably just got with xiii, and buy versus later.

I still dont get it are they 2 completely different games with the final fantasy XIII title or are they somewhat similar.... Im confused
    anyway..... Is it possible to see a trailer or screenshots or anything on versus

Best Guy^^^                       &nbs p;                &n bsp;    Which FF Character Are You?
    -----------------------------------
    Remember, signatures need to be 250pixels tall max, not just each image

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't know much about either, but FFXIII looks more interesting, I suppose.

Agito is set to be on Cell Phones, right? If I were capable of playing that game I would probably be hyped for it now.

XIII definitely has me drooling, but I think Versus looks pretty neat so far. It would probably be better though as a movie like Advent Children.