Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who actually finished this game?

I was wondering, is it possible to create that spell that looks like flare that enemies do in single player? i haven't found a right combination of magic stones yet

Which FF Character Are You?

Pure light, Shine on bloody impurity! Holy!

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental Alchemist View Post
    I was wondering, is it possible to create that spell that looks like flare that enemies do in single player? i haven't found a right combination of magic stones yet
    Regrettably... as far as I know there is no flare that you can do. You have Holyra... and Firaga, but no Flare or Meteor.

And if you're working in single mode... you can just barely get FIraga.... but not Holyra as you need 2 life stones, and you r mog doesn't have that...
    Pray, Heal, Influence with Giant Hammer.... This is how white mages get their work done. You all didn't think those red triangles on my robe are there for good looks did you?

Yah, I beat this game a while back.

Need some extra cash? Join treasure trooper and get paid easy

thereisafroginmystomach Evolavas's Avatar

Not me, I got about half way through, which was pretty enjoyable for the most part, but.... I lost interest, haven't touched it in a few years.

~RIP owen~

FFXIV Character

Kelesis Aleid (Phoenix)

Quote Originally Posted by Evolavas View Post
    Not me, I got about half way through, which was pretty enjoyable for the most part, but.... I lost interest, haven't touched it in a few years.
    Me, too. Maybe I should pick it up again. I'd really like to try multiplayer, too.

Got past the first year and got bored. It was pretty easy, I found, and didn't have much variety nor depth.

I made it to the Abyss and got bored or something.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

there are acc that easilly allow you to cast the uber spells without a multi-player/moogle.

but, no flare found yet :[

I have been considering getting this recently, but the whole multi-player thing deters me. I certainly don't know anyone that would be willing to put in the amount of time I'm willing to. I'd def be tackling it in single player mode. I don't know I might pick it up, it's on amazon for $19.99 new and $7.50 used

You should get it used, since that way if you don't like it, it won't feel like a big loss of money. If you're sure you'll like it, then you might consider new.

Which FF Character Are You?

Pure light, Shine on bloody impurity! Holy!