Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which FF should I play next?

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by *~Angel Wing~*
    Yeah they still have some PlayStation 1 games [not that many], but not any Final Fantasy... I checked like 6 different GameStops!!! But I will go on their website like you said. Thanks for the tip!!!
    Close by you in atleast three GameStops they have Final Fantasy Anthology and some other Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicals (which contains Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy V). Toys r us should have Final Fantasy IX, but I'm not particulary sure of both of those. I checked on the website, but it isn't always guarenteed that it will be there when you get there.

If anyone has heard of gamecrazy you can often get playstation FF games there as well. If you really have to chose between VI and IX, I would chose IX, it has a good story and better graphics.

You can't call yourself a FF fan untill you play Final Fantasy VI.

Out of those two I'd suggest Final Fantasy IX, just because it's part of the newer Final Fantasies and more like the games you already know - but at the same time it would probably help you get into some of the things that the old FF's had going on because FFIX was made as a tribute to the older games in the series.

♥ Italian Princess ♥ *~Angel Wing~*'s Avatar

Dancing Chocobo

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny
    Close by you in atleast three GameStops they have Final Fantasy Anthology and some other Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicals (which contains Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy V). Toys r us should have Final Fantasy IX, but I'm not particulary sure of both of those. I checked on the website, but it isn't always guarenteed that it will be there when you get there.
    Yeah thanks for PMing me the info, I really appreciate it!!! I'm gonna check it out tomorrow.

I guess I'm gonna play Dirge Of Cerberus too considering it comes out next week...:rolleyes2

*~Love is the best feeling in the world~*

Try 9.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by *~Angel Wing~*
    Yeah thanks for PMing me the info, I really appreciate it!!! I'm gonna check it out tomorrow.

I guess I'm gonna play Dirge Of Cerberus too considering it comes out next week...
    You are very welcome. Good luck finding it and yeah I'm going pick Dirge up too.

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNatural
    You can't call yourself a FF fan untill you play Final Fantasy VI III. For NES. Twice. Naked.
    Sorry, I couldn't resist. Seriously though, I wonder why I didn't mention FFIII DS on my previous post. That one's 3D and also old-school, so just like FFIX, I think fans of the newer FF generations might enjoy playing it. If you have a DS, be sure to give FFIII DS a chance when it comes out in a few months.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

FF1-FFX-2
    Offline/Online

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Moon
    FF1-FFX-2IX
    Fixed.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Moogle

Wow, GameStop seriously needs to update their site more often, cuz I called up all of the stores in my area that said they had FFIX and Anthology, and none had FFIX and only 1 store had 1 Anthology left. So my sister and I annoyed our Mom until she told them to reserve it for us, and brought us to the mall with the GameStop that had it. Then on the way home we got stuck in traffic, and it took us and hour longer to get home then it actually should have.

BUT, Anthology was in PERFECT condition!!! It said it was used, but the discs and booklet looked brand new!!! lol I think we got the last one in the whole county.

So I'm gonna try to get FFIX online.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny
    You are very welcome. Good luck finding it and yeah I'm going pick Dirge up too.
    Yeah it looks really cool!!!