• He's a weakling

3 5.36%
  • I like Vincent better

10 17.86%
  • He sucked

5 8.93%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cloud Strife the Ex-Soilder

He may not be too good with planning ahead or any complex things but he sure does know how to dish out the damage.

i liked vincent better he was the badass

TAHNX OWEN MACWERE FOR MY AWESOM SIG
    if you want a friend in me pm me
    Check it out
    or
    FH

Cloud is the best. My favorite main character.

Quote Originally Posted by sephirothishere
    i liked him and thought he was cool right up until he starts sayin things like "lets mosey"....thats a weak ass thing to say for someone who is meant to be cool...

but at least in AC hes back o his moody self.....cool...
    I hardly see how being moody made him cool, especially if you consider that he really became moody only after Aeris' death. True, he wasn't what you'd call "out-going" before she died, but he would at least talk and be somewhat open to people. After that, he got moody because he basically felt he was guilty for her death and felt nothing more than self-pity for himself, or at least that's the way I saw it. He didn't give a damn about her death had hurt and affected the others, merely his own, which wouldn't be bad, per se, if he HADN'T BEEN THE LEADER.

Really, to say it in short, I find Cloud nearly completely unlikeable as a character. In battle, he was hardcore, but I hated his attitude and his genuine self-centeredness throughout the second disc irritating, especially if you consider that he was missing for a lot of it until (SPOILER)Tifa found him in that town when he was suffering Mako poisoning. The sad thing is, I really HAD wanted to like Cloud, but I was unable to, which is a shame considering I loved most of the other characters in that game.
    The more consciousness, the more will; the more will, the more self. Someone who has no will at all is no self. But the more will he has, the more self-consciousness he has too.-Soren Kierkegaard
    Every people has its own Tartuffery and calls it its virtues.-What is best in us we do not know-we cannot know.-Friedrich Nietzsche
    Trickery, bravery: who asks, in war?-Virgil, The Aeneid, Book II, Line 517

Which FF Character Are You?

YAY!!!! everyone loves me!!! I love me too!!

Cloud's just awesome and badass! Especially in AC. And who doesn't love gravity defying hair?
    In my top 5 with Zidane and Reno!

Cloud is okay, I think he's the best in FF7. IDK why people like vincient. I mean the dude dosen't even have a part in the game really. So whats up about that? I'm about to start new thread on this one.
    Sabin:
    You think a little thing like the end of the world was going to do me in.
    FF6

Barret
    There ain’t no getting off this train we’re on
    FF7

Seifer
    "One of these days, I'm gonna tell ya 'bout my ROMANTIC dream!"
    FF8

Marcus
    "No cloud, no squall shall hinder us!"

-ending of FF9

Cloud kicks as*. I identified really well with his qualitys and his overall qualitys. Favorite overall charicter of all FF's. Vincent's a close second though..

Props to Owen Macwere for my kick as* sig

KH Survivor Character- Cloud

This game toatly destroys all other free online rpg''s out there. You have to check this out, it's really fun. Think Ragnorok Online, only free and with less people.http://www.kuyaro.net/

Ball of Pure being sephirothishere's Avatar

Originally Posted by sephirothishere:
    i liked him and thought he was cool right up until he starts sayin things like "lets mosey"....thats a weak ass thing to say for someone who is meant to be cool...

but at least in AC hes back o his moody self.....cool...

I hardly see how being moody made him cool, especially if you consider that he really became moody only after Aeris' death. True, he wasn't what you'd call "out-going" before she died, but he would at least talk and be somewhat open to people. After that, he got moody because he basically felt he was guilty for her death and felt nothing more than self-pity for himself, or at least that's the way I saw it. He didn't give a damn about her death had hurt and affected the others, merely his own, which wouldn't be bad, per se, if he HADN'T BEEN THE LEADER.

Really, to say it in short, I find Cloud nearly completely unlikeable as a character. In battle, he was hardcore, but I hated his attitude and his genuine self-centeredness throughout the second disc irritating, especially if you consider that he was missing for a lot of it until Spoiler: Tifa found him in that town when he was suffering Mako poisoning. The sad thing is, I really HAD wanted to like Cloud, but I was unable to, which is a shame considering I loved most of the other characters in that game.

hahahahahahah....good point....ya know what i meant though...no need to go all serious....

sephirothishere, at least he wasn't as bad as Squall *shudders* who was a moody person the whole game, and Cloud was cooler.

Don't get mad, get moist I Don't Need A Name's Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

ugh, cloud bored me. his constantly changing personality and history, although clever, was so annoying.
    I made one myself for a change! Although you can probably tell that..

Thumbs up

You would be moody too if you had a nervous breakdown combined with an identity-crisis and mako poisoning. I liked him but maybe thats because he has a big sword

I thought you FFVII fans would have been all over the factual inacuracy in the title by now. Oh well.

I voted "he sucked" just for lolz but a more accurate description would be "I honestly don't care about this character enough to form an opinion".

Cloud is a cool person, i also think vincent too. when i was small my sister was trying to become Vincent, she fell over and i said " Vincent doesn't fall over!" and she got fed up with it and she's a profesional of Cloud. she can be real serious. she likes it. his sooooooooo cute!

FOR SOME REASON

i am in love with him.

really mean it....:bigbiggri heheheheh...

Hehe...ya..

Props to Owen Macwere for my kick as* sig

KH Survivor Character- Cloud

This game toatly destroys all other free online rpg''s out there. You have to check this out, it's really fun. Think Ragnorok Online, only free and with less people.http://www.kuyaro.net/