• He's a weakling

3 5.36%
  • I like Vincent better

10 17.86%
  • He sucked

5 8.93%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cloud Strife the Ex-Soilder

Vincent was way better. I believe that I have described why in another thread, so I'm not going to go into it here, but Vincent is so much better than Cloud. Both in battle and based on their backgrounds and such. Vincent was just overall cooler. Plus he's got the whole vampire atmosphere going for him.

For him to not get moody would make him seem inhuman and just weird. Like someone else...*cough*Vincent*cough*. Good backstory but the makers messed up in one little spot. and you just can't beat the sword, I mean, if you saw someone with gravity defying hair holding a sword like that and coming after you, would you want to fight him? I thought not. Badass. He can be a pain in the ass but he's a badass nonetheless.

YAY!!!! everyone loves me!!! I love me too!!
    LOL. smartass
    Last edited by Dragon Mage; 08-14-2006 at 01:50 AM.

Vincent may not have much of a part in this game but he is still much more badass looking than Cloud. I think cloud is cool too but vincent is my fav.
    [xander]Signature removed for being over the limits. Please consult the signature restrictions before posting a signature.[/xander]

Ball of Pure being sephirothishere's Avatar

one of the things i like about this game is it isnt trying to be too sentimental....cloud and vincent definitely arent sentimental....even aeris death isnt made into a gigantic drama in the game....ya know what i mean?!???!?...anyway...i like characters like cloud, vincent, sephiroth, red XIII (i know he isnt human im talking about personality)...squall, seifer, auron...whatever...

I liked Vincent, but I didn't think he was the best character in the game. But Cloud is the best character I reckon, because he puts on a strong face even when things go wrong (except for the breakdown and identity crises) and also for the swords.

Vincent is better.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I like him and his oversized BIG SWORD.

I would like to hold and play with his BIG SWORD given a chance.