Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

1. I have over 10 fish. My favorites are the cat fish and the Africans in my small tank. I don't name they. They're too many. The only ones that I named were these three huge pink fish (don't know what they're called) but I call them the Three Stooges.
    2. I have birds. An African Grey named CJ who replaced my other African Grey, PJ, who was stolen. I have three Cuckotoos named Najee, Baby, and Cindy. I have two other African birds, but I can't remember what they're called right now. Their names are Simba and Amber.
    Najee is the oldest bird and he/she is balding terribly. It's 17 years old I believe, probably even older.
    Baby is the youngest. We found it in a tree when it was only a baby. It's now 2 years old.
    3. I have a Yoshire Terrior named Pebbles. She's 1 years old in dog years.

Sorry, no pictures.

pinchpinchpinchpinchpinch ScottNUMBERS's Avatar

I feel deceived, you said "This thread is not about pets" just when I thought I could trust you Jess, you go and do a thing like this.

Do you have any pets? Yes
    What are they? I have a cat and some fish. We used to have a dog, a gerbil, 2 hamsters, a rabbit and 2 birds....but they all died.......not at the same time...
    What are their names? Our cat is called Daisy ...And our fish have no names...
    How old? Daisy is 9 years old.
    Pictures? I have no pictures...but I can tell you that she is ginger ...and very puurrty

Oh and btw Jess your puppy is sooooo cute!!! I want him!!!

This is an atrocity! I TRUSTED YOU WITH MY SOUL AND NOW IT'S GONE

whoa-ooh whoa-ooh

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

It's a good job this thread isn't about pets, because every single pet I've ever owned is now dead.

There is a hamster in my house, though (it's my brother's) and its official name is Charlie, but everybody calls it "the hamster".

OH!!! he;s so cute!!!! i have 4 cats....they always sleep on my bed...their names are:mojo,bean,ally,oreo... Black and white,but one is all white..

Your puppy is lovely. I have a pet hamster. Who is now feeling deprived, because I've lost my voice, so I'm not able to speak to him, an I'm ill, so I'm not supposed to go near him either.

I kept that strange growth, the doctor had to cut off, in a jar. I call him Fred, and I like to see him twitch. He's about three years old, and since then, he's been growing some strange puss that taste good on toast.

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

*quotes decessus...tries to anyway, but it won't work >.>*

I was eating when you said that and almost died o.o;;;

In my house, we have a cat, a dog, and a hamster. I don't officially own any of 'em, but the cat is basically mine 'cause I take care of him more than anyone. His name is...well, Cat, and he's a little over 4 months old. I have no recent pics ATM, but when I have some, I'll post 'em!

Jess, that is the cutest dog I have ever seen.

I also have an all black cat named Raven, whom we found sleeping in our shed and took in the house.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Well. She's not my pet but she belongs to my cousins who live down the street and I puppysit all the time.

She's only a couple weeks old and is a mix between a beagle and a chow chow. And she is absolutely adorable!

And she likes to fall asleep in my lap. ^_^

I loooooove puppies. When I have a place of my own, I'm gonna have a freakin' litter of puppies.

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Default umbrella

<B>Do you have any pets?</B>

Yes.

<B>What are they?</B>

Three cats. The youngest are two British Shorthairs which are brother and sister. I also have a well-travelled American Persian.

<B>What are their names?</B>

Still haven't got around to naming them. There is a number on the Persian's tag which is like "WZ874".

<B>How old?</B>

I got the British Shorthairs last year. The Persian was given to me by a close friend a few years ago after my sister had like a seizure or something.

<B>Pictures?</B>

All of these pictures I have posted here before. I can't get any new ones; I've broken my camera. :frust:

Images linked.

<a href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v85/liamd/cat/f6a921e7.jpg">The male shorthair</a>

<a href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v85/liamd/cat/3e75b8c7.jpg"> He is biting her leg. Not anything else.</a>

<a href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v85/liamd/cat/69f1a2e4.jpg">Sleeping on my bed.</a>
    The persian is hard to see in this one. He really just looks like a pillow. If you look close enough you might see one of the jewels on his collar.

Jess and Miriel, those puppies are sickeningly cute.

I have no pets. I'm allergic to cats and hamsters and things with similar fur, and my mother has a heart of stone and hates puppies.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Do you have any pets? Yes.

What are they? I had two cats up until two weeks ago. I had to put one to sleep because he had leukemia and was quite sick. He was a perfect cat. I now have one very fat cat left and two gerbils.

What are their names? Orangy was the cat that just died. Other is the fat cat and the gerbils are Gerb and Speedy.

How old? Orangy was about 6 or 7 years old. Other is now about 4 or 5. I don't really know because they were both strays. Not really sure how old Gerb and Speedy are either, but I think that Gerb might be about 5 and speedy maybe 4. I took them from the high school science teacher last summer to gerbilsit and never gave them back so I'm not really sure how old they are.

Pictures? I can't seem to get any good pictures of the gerbils, but here is Orangy:

And here is Other:

Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles