Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

Thread: America Under Attack thread (read first, please)

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

The Pentagon, the Capitol, and the White House's west wing are all being evacuated. All New York airports have been closed, and Manhattan has been sealed off. Hopefully, this will stop anybody from causing anymore damage, but the damage that has already been inflicted is...unbelievable. The upper halves of the twin towers are up in black smoke...

My stomach hurts.

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

This is the worst terrorist attack to ever happen in the US. Much more worse than the explosion in Oklahoma City in 1995.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Gimme my pie and chips! Recognized Member Cactuar2000's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

You think I laugh when people die? Thanks for the credit Proto.. The XD was next to evacuation, nothing else.

The hijacked 767 came from Boston though, so more could theoretically still happen..
    If you don't know who I am you were clearly of single digit age when I stopped posting on this forum.

I'm old skool.

..and FF8 is clearly still the best.

6 confirmed deaths so far. I hope that count doesn't increase much anymore. This is so shocking.
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"

Rawr.

And people ain't doing nothing, where are the neat choppers saving thousends of lives?

Originally posted by Naitsirk
    Rumours tell two United Airlines Planes were hijacked just before this... Damn.
    THREE planes were hijacked.. two crashed into the world trade center, and one is heading towards virginia right now. an explosion at the pentagon, a fire at the washington mall, and a reported bomb at the state building in nyc...this is so awful...

The second twin tower is gone now..
    The only stars in my sky are the ones i haven't let fall down yet.

Rawr.

Originally posted by Danni

THREE planes were hijacked.. two crashed into the world trade center, and one is heading towards virginia right now. an explosion at the pentagon, a fire at the washington mall, and a reported bomb at the state building in nyc...this is so awful...

The second twin tower is gone now..
    These planes, where there people in there?

http://hem.bredband.net/bjomat/crash_cnn.mpg

I'm sure nobody really wants to see that again ... but ..
    ~

could someone sticky this ????

oh and kishi check your pm please ?

Another one just crashed near Pittsburgh. Jesus, how many more are these out there?
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"

Arafat Condemns Plane Attacks in U.S.

GAZA (Reuters) - Palestinian President Yasser Arafat condemned the aircraft attacks Tuesday on the World Trade Center in New York and on the Pentagon in Washington.

"I send my condolences, the condolences of the Palestinian people to American President (George W.) Bush and his government and to the American people for this terrible act," Arafat told reporters in Gaza.

"We completely condemn this serious operation...We were completely shocked. It's unbelievable, unbelievable, unbelievable."

An anonymous caller told Abu Dhabi television earlier on Tuesday that a radical Palestinian group was responsible for the attacks, but the group later denied any involvement.

Palestinians have been waging an uprising against Israeli occupation since last September.
    (source icq.com)

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Developer
    • Former Tech Admin

I'm feeling kind of good right now that the one aimed at Pittsburgh missed. But this is just sick. I don't know if they're going ot evacuate my city or not. So I might disappear for awhile. I don't really know what's going on.

I think there's still at least on more plane up there. I'm not sure though. I just woke up, when my dad called me.

Whoever did this to us is going to be so destroyed. This is more than enough to start a war. I don't know what they were thinking. There's no way we're going to let anyone get away with this.

Groups that could do this: Bin-Laden, the PLO, the IRA, various disgruntled groups at home...

I'm thinking it's connected with Bin-Laden or the PLO...

When Bush speaks, he's going to declare a national state of emergency, close the borders, ground the planes (that's already happened), order AF planes to shoot unauthorized aircraft down if they don't land, and impose martial law in New York, Virginia, and Maryland at least...and maybe the entire country...

And I wouldn't blame him...

And I think the one that crashed near Pittsburgh was headed for the Sears Tower...
    Still a gigantic force on the 'Net...and still bigger in person!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Developer
    • Former Tech Admin

There are some big buildings in Pittsburgh too. The USX tower for example. But who knows. There's nothing really important here. I don't know if it was headed here or not.

Originally posted by Kupopoi

These planes, where there people in there?
    I think someone mentioned 150 people/plane, atleast when it comes to the ones that crashed into the World Trade Center.

PS: Why should an entire country be "smoten down to the ice age", when it's probably the work of a terrorist organization? Oh well..

PS nr.2: Why talk about revenge when the injured haven't even been treated yet? Sheesh..