Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101115 ... LastLast

Thread: America Under Attack thread (read first, please)

I myself wouldn't neccessarily trust Nostrurdamus - he also predicted that something big and scary was going to come from the sky in 1999...

I myself feel sick to my stomach. So many people... something must be done.
    Sig under construction.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Posted by Kupo

"In the City of God there will be a great thunder, Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb" , "The third big war will begin when the big city is burning" - Nostradamus 1654
    If he predicted the others right...who's to say he's not right this time?

I'm scared.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Fluttershy Recognized Member Ashi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Chat Operator

They did predict that a city will burn but cities did burn before.

It doesn't mean anything.

I don't believe in predicting things like that.

Rawr.

Well with brothers, you could think of twin towers. With big city you could think of New york, and the third war... Wo III? And the 1999 thing, the years where miscounted a long time ago, the real millenium should have been 2001...

*Scared* It's Defcon 2 O_O

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

The City of God, I believe is Jerusalem. It's always been known as that. Something more is about to happen...something terrible...
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Ahh well. I myself would say this isn't the time to argue whether or not Nosturdamus is right.

What a way to wake up, with a phone call from your mom saying we're under attack and a war may start.
    Sig under construction.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

You're right Christ, I agree. Let's not speculate, let's just prepare.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Developer
    • Former Tech Admin

You can interpret Nostradamus to mean anything you want. It's a load of crap. If he said "Planes will be rammed into buildings on September 11, 2001", that'd be something significant. A metaphor is nothing.

If they were to try anything like that, they know that all the miltary superpowers would side with the USA, people appear to have mis-interpreted Tony Blair's vow to help the United States.. he meant aid in tragedy, not ally in revenge.

I don't know why everyone keeps calling it "revenge". It's not revenge. Revenge is unjustified. Getting rid of whoever did this will be justice, not revenge.

Bronze

Unhappy ...................

No good will come of this... Going to war may be a possibity, however we do not even know who is reponseable of this unjust action so the best advice I can give is to keep a clear head and pray for the people who have died here today...

i condemn the guy's who did this ...
    damn those losers

people in the usa
    think clearly before you act ...

I just saw on the news Palastinians partying in the streets. The terrorist expert said that they are happy cuz now the Americans knows the pain they've suffered for a long time. That's kinda...messed up. Lotsa people are getting hurt and stuff and they are all dancing and singing. They were. I saw them.
    "It's an adult kiss...we'll do the rest when you get back." -Misato Katsuragi

[size=1]Soul Calibur r0x0rz my b0x0rz!
    Actually... I don't wear boxers, but Soul Calibur r0x0rz my briefz0rz just doesn't have the same ring to it...

**Proud owner of the Mercedes Scar**

I wish I could do something. I would go give blood but... it'd take a week to get it to New York by car, and well - obviously it's not gonna get there by plane.

Sick people on the west bank, celebrating. I almost wish we would attack them or something. Except that would be just as evil as what happened to us. So no I don't want us to. Damn.

[Edit] To make myself clear - no we shouldn't attack them or anything for celebrating. It is merely extremely difficult not to be infuriated at someone who celebrates the deaths of 10,000 people.
    Sig under construction.

Fluttershy Recognized Member Ashi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Chat Operator

Originally posted by BatChao
    .kinda...messed up. Lotsa people are getting hurt and stuff and they are all dancing and singing. They were. I saw them.
    I don't think they have anything to do with it.

Those people suffered for too long, ya know. For most of their lives, their children were taken away from them, beaten, killed ... you know.

I'm not saying I'm not sorry for what happened. I am. It's too horrible and it won't just affect America, it'll affect the whole world.

But I'm jus saying ... maybe I can understand why would they be happy..

Jesus, stop these end of the World talks already!

I just saw the interview of ex-prime minister of Israel (Can't remember his name), and he says that every country (including Russian, China, Japan) and union has to put their hands together and hunt down the terrorism. He also said said that this wasn't just attack against USA, it was also attack againts way of life.

I really can't believe that countries like Russian or China has anything aganst what USA is about to do, and I even excpect that they will side with USA.

Still about those pilots, yes they could've been terrorist pilots. If terrorists weren't pilots, I'm pretty sure they didn't fly those planes. I really think it's impossible for just anyone to land with passenger plane, not to mention crash so accurately in those buildings. I'm not judging anyone before I hear anything about it.
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"

Rawr.

Originally posted by Mikztsu
    Still about those pilots, yes they could've been terrorist pilots. If terrorists weren't pilots, I'm pretty sure they didn't fly those planes. I really think it's impossible for just anyone to land with passenger plane, not to mention crash so accurately in those buildings. I'm not judging anyone before I hear anything about it.
    Experts said on the Television that when one plain is in the air, and the weather is as clear as it was, it is very easy to control a plain. Even for someone who has never ever controlled a plain.

Originally posted by Dr. Unne
    You can interpret Nostradamus to mean anything you want. It's a load of crap. If he said "Planes will be rammed into buildings on September 11, 2001", that'd be something significant. A metaphor is nothing.
    So you are telling that if the prediction is not accurate enough it is crap, even though the first two wars he predicted where right and now there is chance his third one may be right as well?