Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111216 ... LastLast

Thread: America Under Attack thread (read first, please)

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

This is very shocking ot me. As I sit here in class, my school is in shock. All activities are canceled at my school. I think it's overreacting, but, beter safe than sorry.
    Grab the opportunities life hands you, that's my motto!

Then there's the comparisons to Pearl Harbor - this is much worse. First, there's been more casualties than Pearl Harbor if I remember correctly, second they're all civilians and not a military post, and third; in Pear Harbor, we knew who attacked us; we don't know who attacked us now. We have our suspicions, but we don't know exactly who it is.
    Sig under construction.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Originally posted by Kupopoi

Damn, and can you believe people are partying in Palastania? The monsters...
    Er, no, remeber that America is aiding Iraq with weapons/money to help them fight Palestine, Palastinians should be expected to be celebrating at this happenning.
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

Rawr.

Originally posted by crono_logical

Er, no, remeber that America is aiding Iraq with weapons/money to help them fight Palestine, Palastinians should be expected to be celebrating at this happenning.
    No they should not since 10.000 of innocent people has died, maybe some of them Palastinians. This proofes how sick some people in this world really are...

I don't think so - Iran I'd believe, but Iraq is Housein's country. But I thought we were trying to work out peace between the Palestinians and the rest of Israel. Maybe I'm wrong? I don't know. It doesn't matter. Anyone who celebrates the death of so many people is sick.
    Sig under construction.

10,000 are declared dead. That number is hard to grasp. They said on the news that bin Laden had been training men to be pilots. This is so sick.

You know what sickens me? The pictures of people celebrating, celebrating the attack on the 'evil' that is the United States.

Well, I'll dance on their graves when their own god sends them to hell for doing a thing like that.

I'm scared like hell of this becoming a war. And if the US are involved, the UK's going to be in it too, and I don't want war of any kind.

I always thought the world was a bad place. But now they're saying the world will change forever? I don't want that. Why do people do this, just for religion?

They sometimes say that a place is hell on Earth...if stuff like this can happen, Earth already is hel.

The little s___s. I utterly hate them.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

No they should not since 10.000 of innocent people has died, maybe some of them Palastinians. This proofes how sick some people in this world really are...
    But then you aren't counting the thousands of innocent people in Palestine which Iraqi soldiers have killed or seriously injured, and yet western media cover this all up. I have pictures/video footage of this happenning, but I think posting something a greusome as that here would get me banned. Trust me, those pictures are even more sick than what you see on your TV screens right now.

EDIT: Sorry if I sound unsympathetic for those Americans, but I always tend to look at everything from all angles, hence why I understand why the Palestinains are happy, although most people in the world generally wouldn't be.

Rawr.

But then you aren't counting the thousands of innocent people in Palestine which Iraqi soldiers have killed or seriously injured, and yet western media cover this all up. I have pictures/video footage of this happenning, but I think posting something a greusome as that here would get me banned. Trust me, those pictures are even more sick than what you see on your TV screens right now.

EDIT: Sorry if I sound unsympathetic for those Americans, but I always tend to look at everything from all angles, hence why I understand why the Palestinains are happy, although most people in the world generally wouldn't be.
    That's a war between religion, and not between America. The Palestines killed just like the Iraqi. I don't think that gives them the right to kill innocent hardworking Americans who never supplied anything to them.

I'm not going to hate them. I'm not going to stoop to their level. But I am infuriated. I do call them sick. I will hold it against them for quite a while. Geez, we certainly dont celebrate massacres, not even of our enemies. That's why the army was under fire from the public for Vietnam.
    Sig under construction.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

That's a war between religion, and not between America. The Palestines killed just like the Iraqi. I don't think that gives them the right to kill innocent hardworking Americans who never supplied anything to them.
    I know, which explains their feelings regardless of whether they were involved or not. I was just pointing that out, simply because to me it seems that everyone is biased towards America (maybe they should be in this case), but then using their point of view to label the thoughts of others without considering why. I prefer to stay neutral and not side with or against America, it leaves you better informed of why this is happenning, should it be found out.

Rawr.

I know, which explains their feelings regardless of whether they were involved or not. I was just pointing that out, simply because to me it seems that everyone is biased towards America (maybe they should be in this case), but then using their point of view to label the thoughts of others without considering why. I prefer to stay neutral and not side with or against America, it leaves you better informed of why this is happenning, should it be found out.
    Yes I understand what you mean, we are all looking for someone to blaim on... wich is not good. I have no idea what they have been trough and maybe in their situation I would be happy as well. I won't side eighter, let us just praise those poeple are in a better place.

Rascal

*takes a moment of silence*

"...."

Bad, really bad. I'm deeply concerned and scared.

You shouldn't blame people in Europe or other parts in the world for thinking 'Thank God that it didn't happen to me/us' in the first moment, it's just a natural reaction to bad things. In the first moments of the shock you take some comfort in the fact that you, your relatives and friends are alive. I too, calmed myself with this a bit. But then I saw pictures of the American embassy in Berlin being closed. Security men with drawn weapons and a tank! Then I knew for sure, that this incident was something that concerns the whole world. All countries should work together to fight global terrorism.

A turning point in history? Maybe.
    A day to be remembered? Cerntainly.

More than 10.000 people killed...
    My stomach hurts...

dunno

it is sick I live in baltimore an hour from d.c. and like two from NY and we are freaked. we know the chance of us getting hit is rare but we are all in shock they say 50,000 people worked in those buildings and they estimate only 2,000 were evacuated after the first plane hit. Then striking the pentigon puts everyboby at risk of nuclear attacks and what then the bomb at the state department and they say something happened at the white house. These are truly sick people. We are going to hunt these people down and I would bet the get the death penelty. and they say over 1 hundred people were on each plane and all the debry falling on people it is just sick.

as for who did it i would guess a major terreist group and probably a country supported them fincial because this was a well planned attack agianst civilian targets. so i wouls say from the middle east definatly not IRA or some people with too much free time

I knew that Palestinians would celebrate this. It's just that they see USA as evil, their children grow up hearing how evil they are. They really hate US and maybe for reason. They think it's honor the be a human bomb. While ago I read an article how Palestinian father proudly said how his son will be suicide bomber. Life doesn't mean much to them. There's lots of anger and hate in these people, and that shows.

So yeah, that didn't surprise me at all how they were celebrating. In their eyes evil died today. It seems sick, but their society has made them like that.

It's so sad.
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"