Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Im skinny..looks like I'll die lonely

Add Me to Your Mana Pool 41-Inches-Wide's Avatar
    Blog Entries

^ It's not that you have to feel a physical attraction to want to get to know someone. Maybe if he does something curious in class or has something that interests you, like a cool bag or a magazine or a videogame and you'd notice, then you'd ask him if he's into that and then the conversation could progress from there on.

You don't have to have a crush on someone to get to know them.

Happy Birthday to Me

Quote Originally Posted by licence
    To all those girls who say they prefer personality over looks. How would you ever learn a guys personality if you hadn't been attracted to him physically to start with.
    Maybe by talking to them or being friends with them first?

Weeeeeeee!!!

Point taken.

Still however, that would come back to how the guy actually acts, which is a point that had been raised throughout this thread. If you have nothing at all physically that interests someone or don't do anything to get attention, chances are, they won't get to know the real you and be stuck looking at your exterior.

Posted by Kurui :
    Maybe by talking to them or being friends with them first?

Right I understand that, but why would you just talk to a random guy that doesn't interest you? I see what you mean from the friends part.
    I'm meaning though, that on a night out, if you see a girl/boy that you think is good looking, chances are if you have enough confidence, you will attempt to spark a conversation. On the other hand, if you see a boy/girl who isn't good looking to you, odds are you won't attempt to talk to them or get to know them

i understand the fact that u have to be attracted to a person to strike a conversation with them, but some ppl actually dont care that much. and wat if someone was just trying to make a friend? would looks really matter in that case?? but as of dating someone, ya, the ppl would have to be attracted to their looks before they get up the courage to strike a conversation. (this is confusing ).... but wat if its someone over the internet or the person does something that makes u curious? then they can get to know each other w/o worrying about looks... cause then wat if ur attracted to their personality?

I'm sorry, if you're never physically attracted to someone, you will never be with them. Trust me. I have female friends that think I'm the greatest guy in the world. And they love me, as a friend, because they never had that physical attraction to me. Physical attraction is important to start a relationship.

THE JACKEL
    add me, PSN: ljkkjlcm9

Quote Originally Posted by licence
    Right I understand that, but why would you just talk to a random guy that doesn't interest you? I see what you mean from the friends part.
    I'm meaning though, that on a night out, if you see a girl/boy that you think is good looking, chances are if you have enough confidence, you will attempt to spark a conversation. On the other hand, if you see a boy/girl who isn't good looking to you, odds are you won't attempt to talk to them or get to know them
    I don't claim to be a good example or anything, but I'll talk to anybody who talks to me first, and manages to hold my intrest in the conversation considering that I hardly ever start conversations with people, male or female. A random guy can intrest me without being attractive at all.. maybe it's just me?

Weeeeeeee!!!

No it won't be just you. Just I suppose everyone is different and we both have different outlooks on the matter.

Also, I would talk to anyone who spoke to me if they came over as a nice person after a while. I'm not anti-social or ignorant.

Lovehurts dont worry man, you may be an emo, but those who judge people who can express thier feelings and call the "emo's" are not very nice peole, no matter how many people say that you are an emo say, yea so wtf, at least im not a stuck up <!--mutha fuka-->[leeza]*snip*[/leeza] who likes to judge people who can put thier views forward. The people who say those things obviously think that all men should be "hard, stiff-upper lip, get on with it" type people, if you bottle your emotions up inside then one day they will come flooding out in one massive rage and you may end up hurting someone a lot or even turning psycotic. So always show your emotions fuk everyone else who says different.

[leeza]Do not go around the filters. ~ Leeza[/leeza]

bitchin in black Twisted Tinkerbell's Avatar

Please don't turn into Psychotic, Lovehurts, one's enough for all of us. I know I've lost weight again recently, I was bullied for being too thin in high school (teenage boys are pure evil!) I think I look fine, and don't worry if you're emo, so is one of my best friends.

This sexy sig is by Owen Mcwere. Thank you Owie!

Thanks kitten. YOu're right. Even if I dont get lucky with girls who cares I still have alot more fun stuff to live for. I had opporutnities in the past , I just turned them down myself. Wierd.

I want to travel alot, see alot of the world, prehaps girls, gf, marriage just isnt for me. I dont need to be tied down.

And with divorce rates at an all time high why waste the money on a wedding?

its called eating, maybe then you'll get some weight
    Making a slow come back since 2008

I eat all kinds of food...and lots of it!! and i don't gain weight one bit! it's like that movie,thinner....ooooooooooo!!!!

True, forget that. Most people dont even get the concept of marriage anymore. I rather just be free, yah. No marriage . Sky diving and all that crazy jazz. Heck living single you could affoard it all, I bet I could. Especially If I keep working with show biz. My 1st job ever was an extra in spiderman 3.

I want to be a film director.

Anyways about being skinny, who cares I have more to live for than to care that Im not fat or that I cant lift cheer leaders over my head. Im going to climb moutains taller than ...than. ...yah.

Im going to climb moutains.

I can still do great things, I dont have to be overly buff to be sucessfull and happy in life. I got talent what do I care about having more wieght or mass. I can direct freakin films, Ive been in a freakin paramount production,.

YAH!!!'

YAAAAH!

That's right I can be single who care.
    Im me and thats all I have to be good at.

Look at Tim Burton, great director but ya want to pin him down and demand he eat something.