Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789

Thread: Im skinny..looks like I'll die lonely

Quote Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
    Look at Tim Burton, great director but ya want to pin him down and demand he eat something.

I love tim burton! He did excellent work with batman, edward scisscor(!!!??) hands
    Nightmare before christmas.

Yes, TIm Burton is on my list of admired directors.

On the dvd on nightmare before christmas in special features you see his 1st film. It was simple but really cool.

bitchin in black Twisted Tinkerbell's Avatar

VINCENT!! I love that! My ex looks like the Vincent, I found that a little weird.

This sexy sig is by Owen Mcwere. Thank you Owie!

vincent price....you know right?

If you ever saw any of vincent price's work you are tottally awesome. How about the originall house of wax?

Oh yah and on topic , skinny ....

bitchin in black Twisted Tinkerbell's Avatar

Yeah I know all about vincent price, I'm a horror film adict, look at the media today, they're all going on like we have to be skinny as hell, and then they bitch about these people that are too skinny, and all time high in eating disorders, I don't stop eating and I've lost weight. Strange.

This sexy sig is by Owen Mcwere. Thank you Owie!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
    Yeah I know all about vincent price, I'm a horror film adict, look at the media today, they're all going on like we have to be skinny as hell, and then they bitch about these people that are too skinny, and all time high in eating disorders, I don't stop eating and I've lost weight. Strange.

Yah but they say that most Americans are fat...
    Over wieght. I look around and I see some further south but where I live we need Jesus's second coming so that he can drive trucks into town and feed the multipitude with fish and bread and all of that good stuff.

YOu must be cursed...about the wieght thing.

Yah, I dont mind being a little skinny, I just needed to contact myself again. I wasnt focused on me and who I am.

It's not horrible being skinny but its terrible to be weak inside. Im not the type that acts that way in life, maybe every once awhile at the forums due to poor choice of words but no.

I know what I want to do, talking to you has some how made me want to go shoot a video, which I think I will be doing shortly.

Oh jesus, there are people in this thread that are 14 years old and weigh more than I do. Excuse me, I have to go make a MySpace suicide note they'll make a ytmnd about.

you shouldnt even joke about stuff like that. I got to go. Unless your serious then Id like to talk to you about your feelings if you dont mind.

I'm never serious, so I wouldn't let it keep you up at night. I'm just very skinny too, that's all I meant. I could just say what I mean, but that's about as much fun as a PSP.

i think diffrent girls like diffrent dudes some like big buff dudes some dont and it depends on how your face looks in general and how your personality is cause some girls can love the way your face look or your bersonality a whole lot more than your body trust me cause im not all small but there is room for plenty more muscle but im straight pimpin three girls right now lol

I miss kinje longaway :[ Eiko Guy's Avatar

why is everybody dissing muscles im 14 with a six pack and light muscles everywhere else
    i understand that weird mr universe is nasty but light is okay and skinny is okay as long as its not broomstick skinny

Fat kids are harder to Kidnap.

Not everyone is dissing muscle. I also have light muscle etc but I can see that everyone has preference. Even then most people here have said they don''t like big buff men, which leads me to think of big muscleheads. Am I right?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I like my man-meat lean. My husband is skinny. He's 5'11" and 125 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lovehurts View Post

Are you skinny too?
    I am very skinny. I had an eating disorder when i was 3 so i am not very tall either. So i feel ur pain dude, i rly do.

Thanks to Reno is my man for the awesome siggy!!
    R.I.P Owen Macwere
    R.I.P to my cat, Turk

Its human instinct for women to be attracted to guys with muscles and men to be attracted to girls with curves and boobs but in this modern world you just got to work with what ya got if your personality isn't good enough and they just care about your body then you probably shouldn't waist your time with them anyway.