Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who gave the teen girl a guitar?

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Ashley, I love you.

Shoden, just stop. Just because you don't like something does not mean it takes any less skill, musical knowledge and songwriting ability to create it. Techno and other such things are still songs, they still employ melody and composition. It is music and it takes skill whether you like it or not.

/em cheers Kyono on !
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

Formerly NewBlackMage Fate Fatale's Avatar

All music is music until a company decides to edit songs and have children sing them. Then those sonds are no longer music. All the bubblegum pop that is out nowadays is/are still music, they just may not be to your liking. Techno is still music. people spend days and weeks making those songs,a dnthey poured their heart and soul into it. Well, as long as they have done that it is music. If, however, the music is slopped together without care by the artist it is no longer music in my book.

"Everything has a purpose. It's your life's mission to find yours."

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

which defines what most mainstream pop music is. The end result usually differs and is butchered from the original version. Everythings edited to hell and back and we don't even get to hear the original version of the song. Just this stuff that makes you think "errr... Wtf?"

I'm stating my opinions, if you're telling me to stop then re-read. The computer gen music and techno I'm talking about is the butchered hatched up stuff that we hear, not the actual song done by the artist. If I was talking about the original song versions I'd be saying stuff much different. Everything I say my opinion, like it or not. I could say "hmm this sucks" it's an opinion, it's not as the stuff I say is actually fact, if it were I wouldn't bother posting my opinions here, because why state your opinion if it's a fact, what's the point, waste of time, yes, all that. So stop with the hating, like my opinion or not, I stated it, so be it. Oh and it takes knowledge of what you're using and what you're going to do , which can also be called musical knowledge. Well if I put IMO after every post, they'd look alot more bad then they should be. Different people have different views, but when it comes to hatched up butcher versions of songs people made then it's easy to say "sucks" and stuff. Understand this? This is for anyone else on the recieving end of all the hate flowing around here.

LET THE HAMMER FALL

Blog Entries

Fuego, I have no idea what you are even saying. Please rephrase that thing you said... it was on the first page.

HMMMM......cool...

Blog Entries

... Yeah?

Please reply to the thread, and not just make a comment on it. This is for discussing, not commenting.

eww, kill it

I mean.. I shall not judge?

Weeeeeeee!!!

does blink 182 or good charlet have 'the great voice' your talking about ? because if you think they do you have mooted ( To bring up as a subject for discussion or debate) your point before even making one. meaning this is a whole other topic to rant about . i.e. they suck sooo bad ! lol i just don't like their music :rawlf:

was that it ?
    or the other thing ?
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

Ya...I don't really like all the new rock bands coming out..I like chili peppers and metallica and all that but not new bands..

Blog Entries

Thats it, and I still have no idea what you're really saying.

Kids Bop must die....
    I don't care much for new bands either, well I like Nickelback I have no clue how old it is though.

o ya...nickelback is good....

LOL !!! ok , lets try this ... you set up the topic . Opinions on Kidz Bop/Teeny Boppers .
    But the example you used had to do with asking about blink and goodcharlete ... which for me i would rather be steril than listen to either kids bop, now, or the originals. so i am saying that the point of having to choose (for me) two obvious evils is in and of it's self another topic. which is why i asked if they had "'the great voice' your talking about ?" because it sounds like since you used them in your example you would pick blink or goodcharlet given the choice ... and i'd rather stick burning cigarettes up my ears .
    I hope this is more coherent ... i am trying to leave work now and not focusing as well as i should ... plus its been a really crappy day with bitchy for no reason people ... and add that to projects plus posting in mostly coherent thoughts ... i'd say i'm not doin too bad

Peace out
    Fue~

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

I don't see why so many people hate N'back, I've heard alot of their covers and songs, they're not all that bad. When it comes to super pop music, then no, kill 'em, kill 'em, kill 'em. Especially all these duplicate bands you see that are all a copy of some original band, the band's style, look, and similar singing. Eg. Busted, Mcfly, Fightstar, son of dork, freefaller, got that's as many as I know, there could be dozens more but I know there's other bands copying another band. I cannot even tell the difference between half of these types of bands.

LET THE HAMMER FALL