Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Couples?

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Couples?

Okay everyone, I'm going to list what I think are possible couples for FFVI. Does anyone have any evidence of any of these listed couples actually existing?

1. Locke/Celes
    2. Locke/Terra
    3. Edgar/Terra
    4. Setzer/Celes

Any evidence at all will do Even if it's just to absolutely prove they aren't a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by ~*~Celes~*~
    Okay everyone, I'm going to list what I think are possible couples for FFVI. Does anyone have any evidence of any of these listed couples actually existing?

1. Locke/Celes
    The evidence for this couple appears in the game itself. Although it doesn't confirm it, it makes it obvious. Locke was the one who rescues her while trapped under the house in South Figaro. And then in the game ending when escaping Kefka's Tower, Locke rescues her when she nearly falled off the ledge and he said to her that he's "never gonna let her go." There were other references, but I don't remember them at the moment. Been a while since I played the game

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

Blog Entries

lol okay thanks Anyone else got some evidence they'd like to share as well?

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

1. Locke/Celes
    2. Locke/Terra
    3. Edgar/Terra
    4. Setzer/Celes

Any evidence at all will do Even if it's just to absolutely prove they aren't a couple.
    1. Crossblades said it best.

2. More fandom than anything else, but it is evidenced by the fact that Locke rescues Terra from the cave and he's pretty important from that point on in the decisions of her life. But number one overrides number two.

3. Clearly Edgar does develop a crush on Terra, but that is because he's a crossbow making player who also happens to be a king. Terra does state that most women would find him charming, but she also nullifies that by saying "I'm hardly normal."

Edgar has the feelings for Terra, but I highly doubt they are reciprocated.

4. If you don't get Locke, then Setzer saves Celes in Kefka's tower, but it's probably more out of friendship than love. Yes, he does like her because she looks like Maria, but Maria also looks like his former pilot friend, Daryl. All three of them are blonde, and have long hair. No doubt that Setzer is based off of Hugh Hefner.

Blog Entries

*nods* makes sense. Thanks for your input ^^

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Tavrobel

1. Locke/Celes
    2. Locke/Terra
    3. Edgar/Terra
    4. Setzer/Celes

4. If you don't get Locke, then Setzer saves Celes in Kefka's tower, but it's probably more out of friendship than love. Yes, he does like her because she looks like Maria, but Maria also looks like his former pilot friend, Daryl. All three of them are blonde, and have long hair. No doubt that Setzer is based off of Hugh Hefner.
    I have heard people say that Setzer and Terra would be more likely because of Setzer trying to save her when the Blackjack breaks in two at the end of the WoB.

And don't forget about Mr. Thou and Gau.

"Servant boy, spank me!"
    "Yes, Mr. Thou."
    Figaro Castle

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Mullet
    And don't forget about Mr. Thou and Gau.

"Servant boy, spank me!"
    "Yes, Mr. Thou."
    LOL!

You made me spit out my orange juice!

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

Where's Mog and Terra?

The prove is I always heal Terra with Mog and vice-versa.

Terra will give birth to a cute hybrid - Moogle/Human

But, the game want Terra/Locke couple.

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

Banned

Locke/Celes, obviously.
    I never found Edgar and Terra that "meant" for each other or anything, and Celes is more Locke's type than Terra ever was.

Mog and Umaro are into S&M. Mod is the sadist, Umaro is the masochist, of course.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by vivi_ultima
    Where's Mog and Terra?

The prove is I always heal Terra with Mog and vice-versa.

Terra will give birth to a cute hybrid - Moogle/Human

But, the game want Terra/Locke couple.
    Terra isn't fully human though, she's half esper and half human...sorry I just like that ^^ It's such a cool twist to the game.

Anyway, I always thought Edgar and Terra would make a cute couple because she wants to learn what love is and well...I'm sure Edgar can show her ^^ 'Sides, I think about what their kids would look like and they seem so cute!

Locke and Celes seem to be hitting it off in the games at certain times, but remember, Locke's heart still is true to Rachel it seems no matter what.

Shadow and Interceptor. Only Interceptor. I guess Shadow will have strong feelings for a certain other individual little girl...*cough* won't spoil it though *cough*, but not in a romantic relationship of course. That's just wrong then.

Setzer and Terra would be a cool one, but I think Edgar would try to hit on Terra and take her. So we'll give Gogo the "it" to Edgar to make him happy.
    I'm a water dude, jet skis, water pools
    Surfin' the (waaaave), I'm hurtin' the (waaaave)...
    "Oh Yes" ~ Juelz Santana

I don't think VI really had many couples like V. Remember, they were at a point of life and death.

Use your imagination. We are not saying that these people actually had a thing for each other, we are voicing who would have been good as couples together...
    I'm a water dude, jet skis, water pools
    Surfin' the (waaaave), I'm hurtin' the (waaaave)...
    "Oh Yes" ~ Juelz Santana

I liked the IDea of Terra/Shadow myself.