Thread: question about the Lunar Ruins

Default question about the Lunar Ruins

I've beat Zeromus with all the characters, and I've done everyone's trial except the twins (Palom and Porom) and Cid. The last trial I completed was Edward's trial. Now I've come across a room with a door on the left side and the right side leads to a ledge that you can't go down. If you examine the door it gives you a message saying that it's engraved with a symbol of a lifeless tree, but it doesn't prompt you to use any items on it. How the do I get past the door?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii Ryûkishi View Post
    ZORN: "We are opposed to reviving long-dead threads!"
    THORN: "Opposed to reviving--hey, you know what? I'm tired of this whole stupid shtick. I have no trouble talking in uninverted sentences, and while I have no idea about my partner here since we never even talk to each other outside of work, Thorn's not even my real name. It's Larry, and I quit."

Did you get the clear water by pressing A when you're near the water? You need it to open the door.

Yes, that room is unrelated to any character and can be found on any of your treks through the Lunar Ruins. Press 'A' near the spring.
    Sigless

is there any way to go back to previous floors in the lunar ruins? or how do i exit?

also how do i know whose trial i am taking part in... i don't really understand.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

There is a warp pad at each trial, to exit the dungeon. There's also one in the final optional boss' chamber.

Thanx, that helps a lot! I don't have internet at home, so I'll go home and do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii Ryûkishi View Post
    ZORN: "We are opposed to reviving long-dead threads!"
    THORN: "Opposed to reviving--hey, you know what? I'm tired of this whole stupid shtick. I have no trouble talking in uninverted sentences, and while I have no idea about my partner here since we never even talk to each other outside of work, Thorn's not even my real name. It's Larry, and I quit."

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

GBA version only bonus dungeon.

i have gba version
    how do you do it

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Beat Zeromus. Wait until the credits are done. It should say 'so-and-so's trial is unlocked'. Go to the Maoi Head Statue, and there will be an entrance there, to the Lunar Ruins. Each person's trial opens up as you beat Zeromus with them in your party, and Palom and Porom share a trial.