Back from the Abyss ValkyrieWing's Avatar

I'm in.
    ~Ye must desire respite from thy empty existence. Thou shalt have it.~

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Developer
    • Former Tech Admin

I'd join this if I had time. I can't remember the last time I finished a drawing in less than a few weeks. If you still need judges, I'm willing to be one.

I must admitt that I am an underdog. My work has been put down behind many greats here. But its all good fun .

I cant wait for our 1st assignment.
    Last edited by lovehurts; 08-09-2006 at 05:22 AM.

I definitely do not want to scare any people away from joining in this fun! I am sure that people using fancy things like photoshop will be better than my scribbles! I take it we can all use photography too?

I am not in, I have to try out 1st it appears.

"Go die in a hole."- Kat

Just to address questions:

Nominus Experse- We plan to do that, where we send out e-mails to every contestant still participating (meaning that we will not send an annoying e-mail to someone who's already been "erased," that would just be like putting salt in the wound). I've already been told that this thread can't be stickied by the Admin., so I'm not going to push my luck and ask them to sticky it because I don't want to annoy them. I guess we'll just have to have random people bumping every so hour to keep it on this page. I've already advertised this competition in #eoff, and I'll probably go in there from time to time to ask someone to comment. Otherwise, it'll be up to us to update what we think about the pictures posted, etc. By the way, before the competition begins, I'll PM all of the contestents even more rules and things like that, and get everyone's e-mail.

Mum- I'm sorry, but I'm not going to include photography in this competition, mostly because most of the challenges are centered around drawing. Of course, if you don't have a scanner for your drawing, you could just take a photo of your picture and send it to me, which isn't the same as photography. Sorry if any of you misunderstood this, but this competition will only be for drawings and things like that. Not to say, you'll be restricted to drawing all the time. There may be one or two challenge where you will have to improvise with inanimate objects... :D

Okay, a lot of people have suggested I do join, so what the heck, I'll give it a go. I just need to buy some art supplies tomorrow so I can actually draw stuff..

I WOULD have joined but I have like, zero time at the moment and it takes me a while to complete one picture

So I'll watch from a distance

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Drawing isn't my thing, so I won't be entering the contest. But I'll be a judge if you still need 'em.

"Go die in a hole."- Kat

Oh, by the way, if any of you were told that I you were going to be a contestant and I forgot to announce you, be sure to PM me ASAP so there's not 13 people in the competition because my stupid mistake -_-

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

Rengori i think you should join, i think you could do pretty well.

I won't be joining, i'm going on holidays during that time, so good luck to everyone participating.

Str8 Pimpin'

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I can't wait to see the last 3 contestants, but the spots are going fast, so hurry up and send your auditions via PM before time is out!

Back from the Abyss ValkyrieWing's Avatar

FYI, I do stuff by hand...and I work, but I'll do my best to be able to hit the deadlines. ^_^
    ~Ye must desire respite from thy empty existence. Thou shalt have it.~

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

I dont have acsess to a Scanner or Digital Camera, but I can take pictures of my drawings by Webcam. Would that be ok?

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

i nominate Old Manus and will direct him to this thread. His Paint skills are phenomenol.
    Last edited by Dignified Pauper; 08-09-2006 at 11:01 PM.