Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415162030 ... LastLast

Thread: EoFF's Top Artist

"Go die in a hole."- Kat

Pictures are up. I'll post my comments and thoughts after the judges score the pictures.

Strange... I don't remember mine behind so small.. Oh well.. Guess the details didn't matter. n n...

"Go die in a hole."- Kat

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice-ness View Post
    Strange... I don't remember mine behind so small.. Oh well.. Guess the details didn't matter. n n...
    I didn't change the size, if that's what you're implying -_-

Back from the Abyss ValkyrieWing's Avatar

o_O

Wow....

What an amazing thing....
    ~Ye must desire respite from thy empty existence. Thou shalt have it.~

Mine is huge but it was when I gave it to you....

Quote Originally Posted by tan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarice-ness View Post
    I didn't change the size, if that's what you're implying -_-
    No but your photobucket did.

Can you link it to my photobucket, it doesn't resize.. but then again... That would make it obvious is was mine.. *notes that her photobucket does it the correct size*

... Anyway! The big nice anime one with the baby and the crying is totally cute, and the realistic one is beautiful, and I love the fact I can tell who all drew them by style. xD...

o_O

Erm......XD You can tell?

I'm really liking the realistic pencil one...and the small one is very cute, from what I can tell.

HOLY CRAP, mine looks digital. I don't DO digital....when the heck did THAT happen?????

"Go die in a hole."- Kat

Avarice-ness, I changed the picture so it would be bigger. I hope you're happy now :)

About the whole less challenges thing, maybe you could just assume that I got the boot for having no picture, or this round could be the prelimiaries, you know, to test if the contestants actually have what it takes.

Ive never been able to follow the plan in art classes, as I usually end up going off in my own world and turning it into something completely different, as can be seen in two of the art things I posted a while ago.

Anyway, after seeing all those pictures (I was wondering where the hell they had been posted..) You can be assured that compared to them, mine was beyond crap, and not worth posting, had it had even been completed. Call me a coward, an honourless fool, whatever, but not only am I already stressed out from other things in life, but this kind of thing is way over my head..

Sorry everyone..

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

Those pictures are incredable guys. When i come back from holidays i'd say i can catch the end of this tournament or that, so that would be great. Good luck everyone. Keep up the great work..

Str8 Pimpin'

We'll my small trip starts like now so I wont see the reults or have the next challenge worked out for myself yet...

Thats smurfing great I ask my mom how many days out I'll be and unexpectively she says about 5 !!!

I BEG ALL OF YOU WAIT FOR LOVEHURTS !! If you dont vote me off I will try to do this even on my l1ast days. Please wait even on the last day of contest 2, if I make it!!

DRAMA!!! DRAMA!!!!!

ARGH!!!!!

TAn even if I might not make it for the results give me subject two if you can and Ill work on it anyways and do one to have when I get back.

PLEASE WAIT FOR ME

I may not make it back form vacation with much time.

My mom said about 5 smurfING BACKS....

*sighs*

I heard the other contestants get an extra day for challenge one, please consider that I am so euthastic about this challanege and if I am in it I want to compete again but like everyone esle I have a life so please cut me some slack and wait for me to get home she said about 5 days......

PLEASE CUT ME SOME SLACK AND WAIT. I will work on it as soon as I get home when ever that will be.

ARGH!!!!!

It should be about 5 days. Do you hear ? I PROMISE I WILL WORK ON THIS IN FULL AS SOON AS I GET BACK...if I am still in. I should be back with little time to finish but have faith in me because I DO and I know I CAN DO IT!

AS long as I am not voted off from challenge one, I dont feel finished yet please let me try to compete again. Remember all this even in the final hours. Wait for the jedi sig to show!!!
    Last edited by lovehurts; 08-12-2006 at 01:42 PM.

Reine, you are making me saaadddd.......

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Developer
    • Former Tech Admin

I've written about 3 pages worth of my impressions of the pictures submitted so far. I will hold off to see if we get any more submissions. Good job everyone, I liked them all.

"Go die in a hole."- Kat

Quote Originally Posted by lovehurts View Post
    We'll my small trip starts like now so I wont see the reults or have the next challenge worked out for myself yet...

Thats smurfing great I ask my mom how many days out I'll be and unexpectively she says about 5 !!!

I BEG ALL OF YOU WAIT FOR LOVEHURTS !! If you dont vote me off I will try to do this even on my l1ast days. Please wait even on the last day of contest 2, if I make it!!

DRAMA!!! DRAMA!!!!!

ARGH!!!!!

TAn even if I might not make it for the results give me subject two if you can and Ill work on it anyways and do one to have when I get back.

PLEASE WAIT FOR ME

I may not make it back form vacation with much time.

My mom said about 5 smurfING BACKS....

*sighs*

I heard the other contestants get an extra day for challenge one, please consider that I am so euthastic about this challanege and if I am in it I want to compete again but like everyone esle I have a life so please cut me some slack and wait for me to get home she said about 5 days......

PLEASE CUT ME SOME SLACK AND WAIT. I will work on it as soon as I get home when ever that will be.

ARGH!!!!!

It should be about 5 days. Do you hear ? I PROMISE I WILL WORK ON THIS IN FULL AS SOON AS I GET BACK...if I am still in. I should be back with little time to finish but have faith in me because I DO and I know I CAN DO IT!

AS long as I am not voted off from challenge one, I dont feel finished yet please let me try to compete again. Remember all this even in the final hours. Wait for the jedi sig to show!!!
    lovehurts, we will not hold off the competition for you. I don't even know if you're in the second round yet. If you are in the second round, then I'll just give you like a two-day extension or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Reine View Post
    About the whole less challenges thing, maybe you could just assume that I got the boot for having no picture, or this round could be the prelimiaries, you know, to test if the contestants actually have what it takes.

Ive never been able to follow the plan in art classes, as I usually end up going off in my own world and turning it into something completely different, as can be seen in two of the art things I posted a while ago.

Anyway, after seeing all those pictures (I was wondering where the hell they had been posted..) You can be assured that compared to them, mine was beyond crap, and not worth posting, had it had even been completed. Call me a coward, an honourless fool, whatever, but not only am I already stressed out from other things in life, but this kind of thing is way over my head..

Sorry everyone..
    We'll just have to skip a challenge. Someone will be erased this challenge.

P.S. I was just told by one of the CKs that there is too much spamming going on in this thread. Please stop doing that because I do not want the Admin. and CKs closing down this competition because someone is treating this board as a chat room. If you guys want to talk, go to #top_artist or something, please.