Thread: A 1st video

Default A 1st video

Ok this was my very 1st , I made a few more since but havent been able to upload them. This is supposed to be a funny video , it is very long though so people may be discouraged from watching all of it. Prehaps some one will and might just might enjoy it. There is a shower scene however there is no nudity in this film. I am always in fact in shorts. It takes awhile to get to the main point and some parts are drawn out , but whomever is willing to watch this, here is a fairly pointless video by me. More will come. Ive made better films since but I guess it cant hurt to hear a comment or 2 about this one. Go gentile please.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...eddy+bear+rise

If you cant watch the whole thing then just skip to half way.

Watching it as we speak, ill edit my review.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
    what he said (cant quote explorer messed up

Please though be considerate it's only my 1st video, free scripted, done alone ..and no editing did I do to it.

The teddy bear fight scene is the goods. Make sure your sounds is fairly loud for the the teddy bear fight scene. Eye of the tiger is playing in background.

Screw edit, i'll just post.

Well I watched the first 5 mins, then skipped to the 15th minute (like you said) and watched the rest.

It's pretty funny, the fight scene with the teddy is way too long. He mustve like come back to life 12 times. And what was with the music? Lol? Was that like a MIDI of Eye of the tiger?

The sound effects are awsome! Sounds so much like real punches. I love it when the camera is aimed at the fan, and the teddy crawls over and looks at it.

Good movie, but maybe too long. (I watched it because im making a movie myself, and I know how it'd feel if no one watched it cause it was too long)

EDIT - if that was all totally improvised, than tahts really good. It'd be pretty hard no to make mistakes and ect.

Thanks. Yah I understand the skipping over part. Learn from my mistake dont make it too long. I want to see your video too. I made all the sounds myself. I cant wait to see your video.

Yes, fully made up and winged.

(Notices that quote is indeed screwed)

Well ive done tonnes of videos with my mates, basically just like really really corny medieval movies. With names like "Prince Vendegre" and bed sheets for cloaks.

But the movie I was referring to is my War3 movie which I made in Windows movie maker. Based on DOTA. It's actually got backround music of black mages vamo allo flamenco.

But as for the real movies, their actually rater embaressing and dont have endings. As for the war3 movie, currently uploading on google.

Yah When you dont have a "light and magic production team" or awesome software...like I dont have its hard to take a simple concept and to work it into something ..watchable. I know what you mean.

I suggests puppets, it was noticeable yes but the bear was a puppet in that video. Since that video I made another puppet video and I did much better on that fighting one.

You want to be a director too? I should be more formal then.

Greetings fellow director, my name is Brian Kory.

This is a hard career to pursue but its possible. Almost all of my favorite and most famous films are low budget.Not my films , films I like. Its good to feel embarassed becuase it just lets you know that you know you can or could do better. I spent a arma and a leg on my camera.... Another problem of the hobby.

YOu can make something good, you just need to be resourcefull when you dont have the technology. I'll view war 3.

Im going to have to post my other teddy bear films HE is a star.

Im just a 18 year old running around with a camera but I will move beyond that...someday