Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy VII: The Sephiroth Conspiracy

Quote Originally Posted by XxFinal_CloudxX View Post
    Yeah I am going to make it show there names when they talk but I just forgot to do it that time and The way things are going right now it may be about 2 weeks before you get a demo

*Of all the times Ive played FF7 I still dont know if Hojo is still alive*
    Well he's kinda alive, but I dont want to spoil anything for other viewers so I will say no more.
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

Use a spoiler tag. Just highlight this text

..And (SPOILER)Tah-Dah!

Hey PM what your talking about Because I need to know about Hojo and stuff because I had a lot made up about him.

OOO This looks so cool! I wish you luck with this and don't give up!

Thanks!!, I don't plan on giving up!

Would anyone like to help me write the story for this game? You will get your name at the end credits and be able to test it before anyone

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Quote Originally Posted by f f freak View Post
    Yeah he died. I remeber PWNing his as* just yesterday. ah the third form was so easy.
    He pwned me soooo many times >_>

Quote Originally Posted by XxFinal_CloudxX View Post
    Would anyone like to help me write the story for this game? You will get your name at the end credits and be able to test it before anyone

i dunno, i'll probably help you but i might need to know some more of the story first.

Yeah I need some one who is really familar with the FF7 Story and who has beaten the game several times.

i've beaten it twice and the first time i was too young to pay attention to the story, i leant it to someone and i started it again when i got it back, but then when i got to disk 3 there was some glitch so i souldn't leave the highwind, so i probably couldn't help you much there.

Word of advice: don't set release dates. You're already a week overdue for your original release date, and I am almost willing to bet you'll be at least more than a month late.

But I don't like the graphical inconsistencies or the lack of passion into the subject matter at hand; bring more depth, more luster, and more want into the game, and people will enjoy it several times as much.

And now, let us follow toward the words of RPG-Advocate. Look into your Help --> About section of RPG Maker 2003. Translated by RPG-Advocate. Yeah, it's the same guy I'm quoting here:
    Quote Originally Posted by RPG-Advocate
    Thinking about making "Final Fantasy VI-2" or other such claptrap? Think twice before making sequels or side-stories to commercial RPGs.

In general, they tend to suck more than originally conceived ideas. The reason is that people who resort to this kind of game are typically not very organized thinkers, and their stories come out disorganized, contrived, inauthentic, and sometimes even at odds with the material they're deriving the ideas from.

Furthermore, when you make a sequel or fangame, people come in with preceonceived notions about what your game "should" be like. If you deviate too far from the series' established design, people will trash your game. The practical effect of this is that you're working within a constrained design space. Working with an original idea makes it so your imagination is the only limitation.

In general, think long and hard before making a derivative work of an existing RPG. 99 times out of 100, a game based on an original idea will be better crafted and better received.

Well, I really want to hurry up and finish the Demo but I recently have been grounded from the Internet and can only work on the game before my parents get home from work so Yeah!! LOL! but DOnt worry I'll be ungrounded Tuesday and Will get back to Full FOrce Game Making and Just forget all release dates. U'll get the demo when It gets finished thats alll I can say. Sry For making u wait so Long But Next week is going to Be a Full week of Working on the Game and I also Have a Website being made which will be up soon so I cant Wait for that!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teiju View Post
    Word of advice: don't set release dates. You're already a week overdue for your original release date, and I am almost willing to bet you'll be at least more than a month late.

But I don't like the graphical inconsistencies or the lack of passion into the subject matter at hand; bring more depth, more luster, and more want into the game, and people will enjoy it several times as much.

And now, let us follow toward the words of RPG-Advocate. Look into your Help --> About section of RPG Maker 2003. Translated by RPG-Advocate. Yeah, it's the same guy I'm quoting here:
    Quote Originally Posted by RPG-Advocate
    Thinking about making "Final Fantasy VI-2" or other such claptrap? Think twice before making sequels or side-stories to commercial RPGs.

In general, they tend to suck more than originally conceived ideas. The reason is that people who resort to this kind of game are typically not very organized thinkers, and their stories come out disorganized, contrived, inauthentic, and sometimes even at odds with the material they're deriving the ideas from.

Furthermore, when you make a sequel or fangame, people come in with preceonceived notions about what your game "should" be like. If you deviate too far from the series' established design, people will trash your game. The practical effect of this is that you're working within a constrained design space. Working with an original idea makes it so your imagination is the only limitation.

In general, think long and hard before making a derivative work of an existing RPG. 99 times out of 100, a game based on an original idea will be better crafted and better received.
    I agree with the bold parts the most. Usually, these fangames always suck because its already based on an existing idea, and people have seen it all before. They judge the maker to be a noob/not an organized thinker. But who knows? Maybe this guys fangame will be better.

Well no one has Finished a FF7 fan game yet except that FF7 Dark Cloud game but it sucked. But Don't Worry My Game WIll Stick to The Story and Be Awesome Because Im doing My research !!!