Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I have a problem of MONUMENTAL size...

I bet that your sig looks just like you....

NO DONT!!!! VIOLENCE IS NOT THE ANSWER!!!

Blog Entries

Must we resort to violence?

there was a picture here

I think you and some of your droogs should go engage in a little ultraviolence ed.

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I Took the Red Pill View Post
    I think you and some of your droogs should go engage in a little ultraviolence ed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Bring a few friends and let them beat the out of your troubles.
    You both make an awesome point...maybe I should invite some of my friends to my town for a little bit of revenge...we could trash the of the place to the point where they keel over dead from the destruction that will ensue!

Quote Originally Posted by edczxcvbnm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by I Took the Red Pill View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Bring a few friends and let them beat the out of your troubles.
    You both make an awesome point...maybe I should invite some of my friends to my town for a little bit of revenge...we could trash the of the place to the point where they keel over dead from the destruction that will ensue!

NO THI SIS HOW OYU GO TO JAIL!!! PEOPLE will get hurt!!!

NOOO!

Dont turn to the dark side!

Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus View Post
    Must we resort to violence?
    Yes.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think you should put some snakes on their planes.

lol smurf

Blog Entries

Yay, finally a thread worth reading!

You musn't let your feelings cloud your judgement. Just because you feel this way now , it doesnt mean that you are going to feel the same later. YOu should calm down and just find a peacefull way to end this. Dont let the darkside corrupt you. Once you start down the dark path there is not return.

So all the smurfing assholes in my town decided to start calling me K-Monkey and it just pisses me off! WHAT THE smurf DID I DO TO THEM!?!?? Now I gotta push them around and send them all garbage in the mail until they move out of town. Send them some swear-a-holic hate mail. If I could...I would mail bomb them back to the stone age!

smurf THEM ALL!
    baseball bat or 12 gage you decide personally i liked to do the chinese water torture but if you feel like kicking the out of them thats cool to. i shuv that baseball bat right up there ass. or go with lovehurts the bad the darkside is as yoda would say

TAHNX OWEN MACWERE FOR MY AWESOM SIG
    if you want a friend in me pm me
    Check it out
    or
    FH

Quote Originally Posted by loinharte View Post
    So all the smurfing assholes in my town decided to start calling me K-Monkey and it just pisses me off! WHAT THE smurf DID I DO TO THEM!?!?? Now I gotta push them around and send them all garbage in the mail until they move out of town. Send them some swear-a-holic hate mail. If I could...I would mail bomb them back to the stone age!

smurf THEM ALL!
    baseball bat or 12 gage you decide personally i liked to do the chinese water torture but if you feel like kicking the out of them thats cool to. i shuv that baseball bat right up there ass
    NOO! These are feelings of hate corrupting your judgement . Some one could get hurt and sue him for every last of his pennies. What would he say in court? I beat them down like a dog because they called me SUPER K or whatever he is so pissed about?

YOu and he musnt stop thinking rationally , he must find another way than violence. Dont turn to the darkside!

Quote Originally Posted by lovehurts View Post

smurf THEM ALL!
    baseball bat or 12 gage you decide personally i liked to do the chinese water torture but if you feel like kicking the out of them thats cool to. i shuv that baseball bat right up there ass
    NOO! These are feelings of hate corrupting your judgement . So one could get hurt and sue him for every last of his pennies. What would he say in court? I beat them down like a dog because they called me SUPER K or whatever he is so pissed about?

YOu and he musnt stop thinking rationally , he must find another way than violence. Dont turn to the darkside!
    damn them sith im sorry lovehurts follow the path of the light i will. thanks for showing me the light at the end of my hallway in my house. there is no killing.

Check it out
    or
    FH

Quote Originally Posted by lovehurts View Post

smurf THEM ALL!
    NOO! These are feelings of hate corrupting your judgement . So one could get hurt and sue him for every last of his pennies. What would he say in court? I beat them down like a dog because they called me SUPER K or whatever he is so pissed about?

damn them sith im sorry lovehurts follow the path of the light i will. thanks for showing me the light at the end of my hallway in my house. there is no killing.
    Yes the sith are evil, don't follow in there footsteps. The sith only care about self gain and themselves. They are selfish , twsited and evil and they often fall to greater jedis of the light.

like yoda
    little green dude kickass
    or mace windu
    black guy with purple lightsaber

Check it out
    or
    FH