View Poll Results: Would you eat it?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would eat it.

7 28.00%
  • No, I wouldn't eat it.

6 24.00%
  • I would feel horrible afterwards... but my wish would be worth it.

4 16.00%
  • I would try to be friend with it and protect it from all the bad guys out there.

8 32.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you eat it?

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I wouldn't eat it. It said "please".

I would probably eat it and wish for eternal life and spend the rest of my left assisting people. Scientific achievements that would save lives, so pretty much I would help people. Otherwise I would keep it, clone it and have an unlimited ammount of wished*MWA HA HA HA HA* and no thats not breaking the rules....

But how do you clone the magic thats keeping it alive ? or is that your 1st wish.
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Since its powers are not able to give me what I want, I would befriend it. It would be enough for it to help me do anything on its own volition, that I would rule everyone in the world, without a wish, but rather, through coercion. The mushroom is my friend.

Blog Entries

I'm not so cruel as to eat the whole thing! I'd only eat half of the poor 'lil guy!

I wouldn't eat it. That would be cruel.

Quote Originally Posted by Kentarou View Post
    I'm not so cruel as to eat the whole thing! I'd only eat half of the poor 'lil guy!
    LMAO !!!!! Thats sooo funny Kentarou ! make it suffer !
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Magic would be nice.

I would eat it. No doubt. Most of us eat things that were once living all the time. This is no different, plus the added bonus of a wish. The decision is easy in my mind.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

I'd take it home and keep it safe from others who would want to eat it, in exchange, I'd like a tiny bit of its power. If that's possible. If not, I'd probably eat it.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

C'mon C'mon

Quote Originally Posted by I Took the Red Pill View Post
    I would eat it. No doubt. Most of us eat things that were once living all the time. This is no different, plus the added bonus of a wish. The decision is easy in my mind.
    Yeah lol imagine eating a chicken wing and getting a wish, that would be sick!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    I wouldn't eat it. It said "please".
    That was good!

Touché,Threeché,SPAMATION Monster Hunt's Avatar

probably not...
    was all like to who was acctually feeling due to the fact that :oscar: & :frylock: couldn't go to his b'day party. patted him on the back and :mog: said there's always next year. felt more , felt , but :moose: (who knows when (as the person he is) he came in) was more of a . :magus: jumped in and told that no one really likes him. BROKEN ran everyone over with a :sophia:. So lived happily ever after, especially after he had with :rsl:
    The end!

66% of sig statistics are fake- and so is this one.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Default NOTHING NICE DESERVE TO LIVE OR EXIST!

The mushrooms seems like a really nice creature, and wants to go to many places and see more of the world as well as making friends etc.
    He can make friends with all the other mushrooms I had eaten inside my STOMACH.

'Gabby Hayes' big Bart's Friend Milhouse's Avatar

The mushroom is an idiot for telling you that it contains magical powers if you eat it. He is basically asking to be eaten. Having said that I still wouldn't eat it since
    1. Fair chance he may be poisonous
    2. I would never kill any living creature out of spite
    ...Geddit?