Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: star wars jedi or sith?

Yay for the quote pyramids!

I like the Jedi because there's Obi-wan and Yoda.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

As far as I can tell from Anakin and Padme's conversations, the Jedi don't have sex So I'd just be a Jedi because I don't like change.

Quote Originally Posted by LunarWeaver View Post
    As far as I can tell from Anakin and Padme's conversations, the Jedi don't have sex So I'd just be a Jedi because I don't like change.
    Anakin gets padme pregnant.....

Quote Originally Posted by lovehurts View Post
    I meant the Jedi who follow the rules and don't slaughter children. I don't really think Anakin is the poster for Jedi ethics.

I meant the Jedi who follow the rules and don't slaughter children.
    Well having the children and bending the rules as a jedi is one thing. Breaking the rules and slaughtering children is not a jedi to begin with....

I meant the Jedi who follow the rules and don't slaughter children.
    Well having the children and bending the rules as a jedi is one thing. Breaking the rules and slaughtering children is not a jedi to begin with....
    I love this forum because everything is all ghetto and arguments Here let me try again:

Quote Originally Posted by LunarWeaver
    As far as I can tell from Anakin and Padme's conversation, the Jedi order teaches the Jedi to not have sex, and that having sex is breaking the rules, and therefore the majority of Jedi of whom I am currently referring to do not ever have sex, and given I am only considering the options of Jedi and Sith and not "Jedi most of the time but 20% rule-breaker" for the sake of simplicity, you may safely assume that when I say Jedi I say so meaning a Jedi that follows all the rules and follows them exactly, which includes not participating in any sexual love with another organism of any species or your hand or the vacuum or other robotic being , and so I would just be a Jedi because I don't like change.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

As much as I would like to say that I am Alliekin in Crossfandom GO! for a reason, I definitely sway to the lightside of the Force.
    (which much less killing than Anakin does)

(Lol I bet Lovehurts will love this thread)

Jedi pawn Sith. Sith have got? what? 3 or 4 different guys in the movies

Vadar/Evil Anakin
    Maul
    Sidious
    Tyrannus (Dooku)

Thats nothing, the Jedi's pawn all of them.

Qui-gon (Fav)
    Obi Won
    Yoda
    Windu(2nd Fav)
    Young Anakin
    Plo Koon
    That big head guy (lol)

They're better.

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

I do believe I would fin myself becoming a black sheep with either side I was on. Something of an enigma as I cannot be completely and dedicated, righteous and true, giving all my heart to justice and the light; but then again, not could I be the pure evil incarnate either.

So perhaps something like Count Dooku initially aimed to be, but then later failed miserably as his plans and trusts were shattered, namely by the Emperor.

A black sheep, for either side then - that is what I would envision myself being if I were granted the ability to harness and use the force.

I would be a jedi, an then a sith. That way I could learn things from both sides, an be supremely powerful. An then I would quit, an become a lone rebel.

sorry i been gone for awhile.
    now we must make the jedi counsel
    1.me cause i created the thread and im the jedi lord the force told me so.
    2lovehurts, cause shes an awesome jedi
    3.you decide
    4.you decide
    5.you decide
    6.you decide
    7.you decide
    8.you decide

i dont now who to choose so well let the people/jedi decide then will put it to a vote.

TAHNX OWEN MACWERE FOR MY AWESOM SIG
    if you want a friend in me pm me
    Check it out
    or
    FH

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I would definately be a sith. I'm an asshole and they get cooler powers anyway. Force Lightning FTW!

Default no kittys

Quote Originally Posted by Zeromus_X View Post
    Um...uh...*rushes back on-topic*

So...which side had more kitties? I'd probably make up my mind based on that.
    im not sure kittys r around i like kittys to so hmmm i think the jedi have a kitty sumwere or mayb thers a planet were there r kittys as people evry other thing is a person so yer