Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funniest thing you've done while drunk

Bowchica Bow Wow... Omnislash07's Avatar

Default Funniest thing you've done while drunk

k usually when people get drunk they do funny stuff (unless they are an angry drunk or worse yet a sad emo drunk ). So i wanna know whats the funniest thing you or you saw happen while you were drunk or someone else was drunk

I havent been drunk too many times... yet, so bout the funniest thing I can think of is when me and my buddy got drunk and went to my other friends house and started watching Blue's Clues on his big screen TV. It was messed up, we were singin the songs and pointing out the clues and everything.

Edit: Ok pls do not post in this thread if you have never been drunk (unless you saw someone do something funny while they were drunk) or if you are just gonna post something like "I've never been drunk and i dont plan on drinking". Because i've seen enough threads about drinking that are filled with posts by people who don't drink and it kind of annoys me. So pls do not.
    Last edited by Omnislash07; 08-12-2006 at 08:30 AM.
    Doc "But I'm a pacifist, I don't believe in violence"
    Caboose "Your a thing babies suck on?"
    Tucker "No thats a pedophile"

I've killed someone. (SPOILER)Not really

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Probably just sung a song in a stupid way.

i erm sang the twelve days of chrsitmas eoff version

(SPOILER)ive never been drunk

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

I took off my shirt and pants - in the middle of winter, and then proceeded to march outside in the hopes of finding my girlfriend. She was not at the party, and in fact wasn't even in town, yet I had it in my mind to go look for her outside. She had to be, of course, out in the snow and ice in the middle of the night, or so said Captain Morgan. Being the fool I was, I listened to him, and ended up being very, very cold, and quite confused...

Yes, very intelligent of me...

One reason I am not too fond of drinking heavily, though a small bit of wine here and there suits me fine.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I remember this one time I went on vacation with my family up in the mountains. We went to this resort area where people were singing karaoke and drinking heavily. Well, anyway there was this dude there bumping and grinding with this girl on the side of the bar and he went to go sing. It was absolutely hilarious. He tried to do his rendtion of a very suggestive song...I forgot the name. Most of the words were slurred and him kept making "the Elvis pelvic movement".

Well, anyway we decided to leave after things got really rowdy. We saw the same dude and his posse outside. They tried to start stuff with us, but we didn't want have it. The guy was all like, "COME ON! COME ON! I'LL KICK YA ASS!" Because we were laughing at him. Then he proceeded to fall on the ice. Not once. Not Twice. But Three times. Ah...what a joy that night was.

I decided to give a little performance at a party once.
    With my guitar.

I dunno, but I'd just like to point out that being a sad drunk is much better than being an angry drunk.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

Did a rap battle with a friend in front of the whole class.

Str8 Pimpin'

I don't remember if I've done anything while I've been drunk. But the story goes; I called someone a moose, then tripped over my cat and fell down the stairs.

GOOOOOOD times.

constant laughing.. lol

Never Ending Pain....

C'mon C'mon

I got sent home from a school trip for slapping my teacher jokingly in the face and telling him to "hush up", he personally drove me home. I got shouted at by so many people and my mate didn't even get caught.

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Ended every post in "Posted in this thread lol" last night.

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

sweet jesus, I can top those. Throughout the course of one Party (which was started by draining an entire bottle of 151) I became shirtless, fell asleep on top of a frightened 12 year old sister of a friend of mine, woke up, became shoeless, walked outside and climbed a tree, fell out of the tree, passed out again, was awoken by the host of the party, Muttered "This Bunny tastes like hospital" and wandered back inside. Here I became underwear-less, snatched the Host bass guitar and launched into a rousing (and i'm sure technically spectacular) round of "Bulls on parade" by Rage against the machine. at this point, someone knocked me down and put pants back on me, and everyone wandered home or upstairs to go to sleep. then, as if i hadn't made ass enough of myself, I decided to get naked again, and passed out on top of the pool Table. once again, the party goers attempted to help out their buddy, and after i uttered the Immortal line "I didn't Pants" hauled me, naked, upstairs, to dump me in the bedroom of the 12 year old sister. From the time i uttered "I didn't pants" to the time i actually passed out (still yet to come) I was alternately muttering "Underpants" "cuddlePile" and "Magna Carta" which continued for almost an hour. So, I awake from the 12 year old sisters room (who was now downstairs sleeping on the sofa, i'm no child molester) and wander into the hosts room, where she and her boyfriend are engaged in... activities. I do what any man as inebriated as i was would do. i fell on top of them and finally passed out. I awoke this next day in the silk sheets of a strange bed, incredibly hungover, naked. this worried me greatly until things were explained to me, because this girl was a nympho and had a huge crush on me, and i was just drunk enough not to remember if we had done something...unnessecary.

And that, is the funniest set of things i have ever done while drunk. I have pictures, for those interested, but quite obviously given the amount of nudity in the stories i wish not to risk uploading them on here, though i have censored them.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by GhandiOwnsYou View Post
    sweet jesus, I can top those. Throughout the course of one Party (which was started by draining an entire bottle of 151) I became shirtless, fell asleep on top of a frightened 12 year old sister of a friend of mine, woke up, became shoeless, walked outside and climbed a tree, fell out of the tree, passed out again, was awoken by the host of the party, Muttered "This Bunny tastes like hospital" and wandered back inside. Here I became underwear-less, snatched the Host bass guitar and launched into a rousing (and i'm sure technically spectacular) round of "Bulls on parade" by Rage against the machine. at this point, someone knocked me down and put pants back on me, and everyone wandered home or upstairs to go to sleep. then, as if i hadn't made ass enough of myself, I decided to get naked again, and passed out on top of the pool Table. once again, the party goers attempted to help out their buddy, and after i uttered the Immortal line "I didn't Pants" hauled me, naked, upstairs, to dump me in the bedroom of the 12 year old sister. From the time i uttered "I didn't pants" to the time i actually passed out (still yet to come) I was alternately muttering "Underpants" "cuddlePile" and "Magna Carta" which continued for almost an hour. So, I awake from the 12 year old sisters room (who was now downstairs sleeping on the sofa, i'm no child molester) and wander into the hosts room, where she and her boyfriend are engaged in... activities. I do what any man as inebriated as i was would do. i fell on top of them and finally passed out. I awoke this next day in the silk sheets of a strange bed, incredibly hungover, naked. this worried me greatly until things were explained to me, because this girl was a nympho and had a huge crush on me, and i was just drunk enough not to remember if we had done something...unnessecary.

And that, is the funniest set of things i have ever done while drunk. I have pictures, for those interested, but quite obviously given the amount of nudity in the stories i wish not to risk uploading them on here, though i have censored them.
    O_o