Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Why so Many People Thought that Kuja was a Girl?

Well, they either:

a. Don't think he is but use it as a slander against him or
    b. Have tremendously poor eyesight because I am legally blind and could both see the dialogue was stating him a male and his face is not feminine at all. He has long hair, good hips and a thong. Thongs are very attractive on attractive human beings be they male or female. Besides, male or female, he be the best villain in FF history.

"Farewell my sweet, lovable morons."

I liked Kuja. He wasn't mentally insane like Sephiroth. but i didn't like the thong. good god man, put some pants on!

A true ffix lover Ashley Schovitz's Avatar

Everyone's just bashing him of course, and no one ever remembers the sorcerrer from Chrono Trigger that even the main characters were surprised that it was a male.

Yellow Winged Angel

Kuja looks like a sexualy confused man. He is a good villian but he acts girly. Yeah i never mistook him for a man and OHBOY i feel soz 4 da peeps who did.
    They say that a hero can save us... but till then i'll do

I heard that Kuja was originally a woman. And in the Jap version Kuja was actually a chick but they decided to change Kuja to a dude. That's what I heard from someone(Or somewhere).

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by roto13-ness View Post
    He's a tranny. He had his naughty bits chopped off long ago.
    There's still a bulge in his thong :p.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Destroyer of Worlds DarkLadyNyara's Avatar

I heard that Kuja was originally a woman. And in the Jap version Kuja was actually a chick but they decided to change Kuja to a dude. That's what I heard from someone(Or somewhere).
    Um, no. Kuja may be effeminate, but you can still tell he's male. That rumor has been pretty well discredited.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLadyNyara View Post
    Um, no. Kuja may be effeminate, but you can still tell he's male. That rumor has been pretty well discredited.
    Yeah, if you think well, the americans are allways censoring everything. They change dialogues of animes and games all the time, to hide that some characters are gay or lesbians(Michiru and Haruka being cousins, for example) or to hide some offenses("Son of a submarine" when the correct translation is "Son of a b**ch"). So, why the hell they would turn a normal woman in a gay man? This don't make any sense.

Destroyer of Worlds DarkLadyNyara's Avatar

So, why the hell they would turn a normal woman in a gay man? This don't make any sense.
    Kuja is also not gay. The only person he ever shows attraction towards is Garnet.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLadyNyara View Post
    So, why the hell they would turn a normal woman in a gay man? This don't make any sense.
    Kuja is also not gay. The only person he ever shows attraction towards is Garnet.
    Which is why if I were her, I would be scared, not because people say he's creepy, because I just don't like the way he looks. I'm not making fun of him.

Give Rinoa more *HUGS*
    Get hugs of your own!
    I liked my siggy! But it was removed...*cry*...sniffle, sniffle...meanies...sniff
    "Fuzzy, what is your fav. FF?"
    "Meow (FF9)."
    "Good choice!"

~*sigh* My site~
    ~*sigh sigh* My site's forum~
    Post me a note!

Oh, I don't know, could have something to do with the thong that he's wearing.
    Last edited by RiseToFall; 09-26-2006 at 06:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuffie the Dragon Ninja
    Because he looks like one.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
    Alot of people dont like Kuja, so when making their defense theyll say.

"Hes a fricken girl"

I doubt many actually thought he was a girl. Like you said "Mysteryman" is pretty hard to ignore, when your desperately curious what this characters' name is.

Ill admitt that he looks like a girl, but hes an awsome villian, and my second favourite. (Seymour first)
    Because of where the game came from we assumed any nonknown character would be called a 'he'?
    [I]All Your Images Belong to The Overchan v2!

Webfiction | Leaving the Light. - Fanfics | Dark Distorted Mirror | Shinji and Warhammer40k | Starcrossed |

My real estate agent, old Jill
    Has excellent properties still;
    There's none of it bland,
    Still top-dollar, and
    Has vacancies I'd love to fill

I remember thinking he was female as well. It must've been the long hair, the womanly figure and most importantly the thong. I soon learned that he was a "man", though :P

His hair his clothes and his body shapes tells me all that he looks like a she...

想要對妳說的 不敢說的愛