Default America's Got Talent

Who likes America's Got Talent?
    Is that your final answer?

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Talent at [insert stereotypical insult about American business practices/people/governance]!

Amirite?

?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMillionaire
    ?
    Twas a joke, you see.
    Quote Originally Posted by spiffing cheese on msn
    SEAN BEAN IS AMAZING.
    Lameshout: Lamers That Matter

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraAngel623
    I got talent, no lie.
    Then why didn't you go on there?

Resident Fire Emblem Fan Elite Lord Sigma's Avatar

I've never watched the show.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF
    Talent at [insert stereotypical insult about American business practices/people/governance]!

Amirite?
    rite

How do people not from America feel about America having talent while they don't?

i think some of the ppl on the show are extraordinary ... there was a little girl who could belt out some notes (sing)... she (in my opinion should win)
    but then i saw the ppl who did the quick costume changin ... holy cow that was mind blowin ... she changed outfits in a shower of sparkling confetti !!! and it look'd like she didnt even move ... she's a dam witch !
    lmao !!!
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

There are two 11-year old girls that I like on the show. The first is Bianca Ryan, with an INCREDIBLE voice; even better than any American Idol! The other one is Taylor Ware, a girl who can really yodel! And she learned that from an instruction booklet and tape! Yodelay-yodelay-yodelay-yodelay-hee-hoo!

What do you define as talent?Have a good voice, now how to dance or how to act?Nowadays everyone can do that, you just need lot luck, a pretty face and nothing else...you donīt really need to have a good voice or even know how to act to rech the spotlight.

You see i have a different concept of talent, to me the real talented people are those who work hard during their daily routine, wether to improve themselfes, to feed their families, to reach a bigger goal in life, those are the real talented people.

Those "Rodeo Rita" prototypes who actually think they have talent should be more modest, for you see most of them are just a bunch of "Super Sweet 16" spoiled brats!

And news flash a lot of them young girls or boys that you see in those Tv shows arenīt there because they want to!!!No way, their there because their parents are a bunch of lazy adults who like to live at the expense of their own children.
    But thatīs just a part, because another percentage of the people who go there, donīt really have no talent except staying at home thinking their better than others.
    And of all those people in the end only one or two will really suceed in life while the others are doomed to fail and wonīt do anything else for the rest of their lifes because their wortheless, grabing themselfes to lost dreams!

So what are you gonna do America?When them "Rodeo Ritas" take over you?

Sorry, never seen it

Blog Entries

'make the band' it's not very suceseful! you must admit that most of ppl who sing and have more sucess, worths nothing (at least for me!)... and everyone is crazy about hip-hop stuff and don't conseiderate other great bands (I'll include of course Depeche Mode, Pink Floyd, Muse and other bands likes them, who DO KNOW HOW TO PLAY MUSIC). Take for example 'Pussycat dolls' c'mon is that MUSIC? No, they are 5 girls (or six) that shake their bodies and just one sings.... That's not being a band! When I saw 'Making the band' and other shows like that, I just thought 'Who's gonna buy their c.ds? They don't know how to dance and sing at the same time! And to get worst they don't EVEN KNOW HOW TO SING!'...

Glad that there are some good bands, that thank God don't win contest like those!

Americas got talent ?