Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Pasta Diet

I love pasta muchly But only with white sauce!
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I walked pasta this thread and my face looked like this. ---> I thought this thread was going to be about pasta, but no just a play on words. Fooled again by witty EoFF members!

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

I prefer the cheerleader diet.

Cheerleader orders a salad, then sit's next to her football playing boyfriend and his huge cheeseburger plate with fries. everything she takes from his plate has no fat in it. Also, when she cuts herself a piece of cake, and only eats half, the half she eats has no fat. when she get's hungry after a fe wminutes and eats half of the remaining half, that half has no fat. this continues until there is one crumb remaining that has all the fat from the rest of the cake concentrated in it. she gives that to another cheerleader who gets all fat and bloated and then the first cheerleader gets to be captain of the team because she's skinnier.

Quote Originally Posted by GhandiOwnsYou
    I prefer the cheerleader diet.

Cheerleader orders a salad, then sit's next to her football playing boyfriend and his huge cheeseburger plate with fries. everything she takes from his plate has no fat in it. Also, when she cuts herself a piece of cake, and only eats half, the half she eats has no fat. when she get's hungry after a fe wminutes and eats half of the remaining half, that half has no fat. this continues until there is one crumb remaining that has all the fat from the rest of the cake concentrated in it. she gives that to another cheerleader who gets all fat and bloated and then the first cheerleader gets to be captain of the team because she's skinnier.
    Win.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Wait, are we making fun of Italians? If so, count me in!