Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this game worth getting?

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

FF9 was my favourite but FF7 is an amazing game and you would seriously regret not getting it. just get all of of the FFs at some point. nearly all of them are worth getting. and FF7 is one of the best.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

seven is a good game i am on it now but there has been some trouble with alot of games.if you have a ps2 the game may not work on it.i think that seven is the best final fantasy pas i have played through it many times.you should get eight too because when i played through it i was glued to the screen but then my file was erased:cry:. all in all u should get them both.oh on ff7 (im one of those people who hate small things that should of been changed)they have no mouthes can some one explane why?

cloud....My idol

they have no mouthes can some one explane why?
    'Cause nobody laughs in 7. The earlier games had no mouths either. They were added in 6 because characters actually laughed. It was cute watching Locke's sprite laugh at how Celes sang while she was practicing.

FF7 knows how to tell a story. There's no boring beginning, you're thrown right into the thick of it. The story and characters take you away real quick. Forget that there's no analog, you get used to that quickly enough. For pure story-telling prowess, where the plot and some of the characters' endearment completely grips your soul, there's arguably no better game in my opinion. Though I can't explain what it was about this game, but it had me by the seat of my pants, and Square hasn't been able to repeat that since. Only FF6 can compete with it in my opinion. In FF terms anyway... (Xenogears had the same effect on me, if not more-so. Same with KOTOR)

Yes, yes you should.

Don't get VIII (It sucks), but FFVII is definately the best FF ever.

GET 7!!!! IT ROCKS

GET 8!!!! IT ROCKS TOO!!!

Thanks to Reno is my man for the awesome siggy!!
    R.I.P Owen Macwere
    R.I.P to my cat, Turk

Quote Originally Posted by BizarroSephiroth View Post
    GET 7!!!! IT ROCKS

GET 8!!!! IT ROCKS TOO!!!
    Yep yep yep!!

FFXIV Character

Laurelin Kementari (Sargatanas)

Be like me. Buy VII, VIII and IX. Be like me again, and like all three of them. Also, be smart and don't start hailing Cloud and Sephiroth like your uber gods. That's dangerous if you want to keep enjoying other FF's.

DON'T listen to what they say. If they say VII and VIII are waaaaaaaaaay better than IX. Don't believe them. Only when you finished/played all three, you are welcome to side with whatever opinion you like.

But yes, this game is worth getting, as are VIII and IX.

VIII I hated, FFIX was great and FFVII ROCKED!

Yes, you should.

I can't understand why people says Final Fantasy IX sucks, in my opinion, Final Fantasy IX is 10000 times better than Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy VIII, magnificent story, good gameplay, good graphic, one of the greatest music, well-made character. I'm just saying this as opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jobee
    In conclusion: Ignore Me

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

Should I Get This?

Hell Yes you should . I would consider this one plus ffx or ffx-2. They are all really good. ff7 is my game of choice. Not just the characters but the storyline in 7 is so badass compared to that of the ffX and ffX-2 games.

So I guess the answer to your question is Hell Yeah! Get This Game