Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: All FFIII: DS Jobs Revealed

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

They were four boys in the original game. But turning one of them into a girl seems minor next to the fact that they're actually getting personalities this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii Ryűkishi View Post
    "He" is on the far left of the bottom row. They're called "Dark Knights" in this version.
    but wasnt the whole point of the MKnight was to be a paladin? to use low level white magic? not black magic? WTFFFFFFFFFFFF

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

The original Japanese, Makenshi, translates to "Demon Swordsman." So, no, it was always a pretty antihero-like class.

I just hope they don't make Dark Knights as necessary as they were in the original. I mean, I want to use a regular Knight in those splitting caves without having to run from every fight! Maybe I'll just have to get three Black mages with Break 2... But then my defense would suck... oh well. I'll have to just hold the equipment for when I get to the boss.

The nice thing about Break 2 was the fact that it was an instakill on just about everything! But unfortunately, it'll probably have its power nerfed, because that is quite ridiculous. I do wonder though, how they're gonna make the Geomancer or Bard a worthwhile class...
    The project that was awesome, has fallen apart... oh well.