View Poll Results: Whose personality changed the least throughout the story?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cecil

0 0%
  • Kain

1 5.56%
  • Rosa

5 27.78%
  • Cid

6 33.33%
  • Rydia

0 0%
  • Tellah

2 11.11%
  • Edward

0 0%
  • Yang

6 33.33%
  • Golbez

1 5.56%
  • Palom

7 38.89%
  • Porom

7 38.89%
  • Edge

4 22.22%
  • FuSoYa

12 66.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Whose personality developed the least?

Default Whose personality developed the least?

Which character's personality do you think developed the least during the game?

I'd have to say Palom's, Porom's, Yang's, Cid's, Edge's, and FuSoYa's personality changed the least since they didn't change at all.

I agree with you Evastio. On Palon, Porom, Yang and Cid anyways. Not too sure about Edge and FuSoYa yet.

I'm going to have to say Rosa. The others like FuSoYa aren't around that long so it's hard to tell his personality anyways. Edge is another but, you get him so late in the game that there isn't enough room for him to change. Rosa's personality, to me, seems to stay the same way through the whole game.

Resident Fire Emblem Fan Elite Lord Sigma's Avatar

I would say FuSoYa, only due to the fact that he is in your party for such a brief period of time.

All characters other than Cecil, Kain, Rydia, Edward, and Golbez received little development.

i find it a bit cringe-worthy when a character's personality suddenly shifts dramatically due to some event. sometimes it's nice to see a character develop, but when it happens a lot it becomes unrealistic and contrived. not every character has to (or should) change. that'd be ridiculous. it's okay with cecil since that's kind of the entire point of the game. i didn't notice many other characters change much (apart from when under Zemus' control) and they didn't need to.

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

Many of the characters could have used some more development, but I think FuSoYa changed the least. I mean, he changed from an old man to a mop, but that's about it.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

I'd have to say Golbez and FuSoYa. While I can understand FuSoYa since he was with the party for only such a short time, there was little reason to have ignored Golbezs' personality as they did, seeing as how he was the apparent main villain for most of the game.
    The more consciousness, the more will; the more will, the more self. Someone who has no will at all is no self. But the more will he has, the more self-consciousness he has too.-Soren Kierkegaard
    Every people has its own Tartuffery and calls it its virtues.-What is best in us we do not know-we cannot know.-Friedrich Nietzsche
    Trickery, bravery: who asks, in war?-Virgil, The Aeneid, Book II, Line 517

Which FF Character Are You?

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

i voted rosa but then i realized i should have voted fusoya as well. the other characters seemed quite well done.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*