Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: more of my art <3

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

In the last picture it looks like his glasses are stuck to his face. =o I think you need to make the legs of the glasses a little longer.

Blog Entries

You have potential for drawing anime. May I suggest that you develop your own style? Whether it be with weapons, or whatever. Just a style. Also, work on your heads a bit more. Sometimes they seem to be a tad too big. Good job. My favorite one is the last one.

They're brilliant! i especially love the second one ^^

Which FF Character Are You?

"I'll be here..."
    "Why...?"
    "I'll be 'waiting'...here..."
    "For what?"
    "I'll be waiting...for you...so...If you come here...You'll find me, I promise."

Nanerpuss n-n-nanerpuss Reeno the Alchemist's Avatar

heh thanx ill work on that genji (actually ive been working on it for a while and i have improved and love hurts i tried that method....it didnt work i cant draw it i need some more material to do this all i have is a mechanical pencil and a mini ruler ;.;
    Who needs a signature I DON'T >(

I have Dissidia, be jealous!

Quote Originally Posted by Reeno the Alchemist View Post
    heh thanx ill work on that genji (actually ive been working on it for a while and i have improved and love hurts i tried that method....it didnt work i cant draw it i need some more material to do this all i have is a mechanical pencil and a mini ruler ;.;
    Whatever works for you will be best What doesnt you either try harder at it or just forget it.

Anyways your stuff looks pretty good, just keep at it.

thanx ill never give up its just i feel that my art is going down cause my mom started laughing at this pic of Roxas i drew and i drew paine rikku and yuna from kh2 yh my mom just laughed -o-

thanx ill never give up its just i feel that my art is going down cause my mom started laughing at this pic of Roxas i drew and i drew paine rikku and yuna from kh2 yh my mom just laughed -o-
    That's kinda funny in a sad way.
    The things I could not do yesterday, I shall not fear to attempt today, for I shall never give up on tomorrow. - Alexia Lynn Elesius (Wild ARMs Crossfire)

*sniff*i dont think so *sob*

your a girl nevermind......

lol wow i really like it! u've got ur own syle of art and i like it! o.O i especially like the shading i CANNOT shade at ALL my shading looks like a peice of crap.
    having your bf break up wit u and saying 'we can still be friends' is like havin your dog die and your mom saying u can still keep it.

don't ever frown..because u never know if someone will be in love with your smile.

(`'·.¸(`'·.¸* ¤ *¸.·'´)¸.·'´ )
    «´¨`·..¤ **ChiBIkiD**¤..·´¨`»
    ¸ .·'´(¸.·'´ * ¤ *`'· .¸)`'·.¸

Well maybe its because you are drawing these hot sexy babes and your a girl and your mother thought it was funny. If you drew them heavy setted then yah it would be funny....Maybe she things your a leisbo. GRRERRR

thanx chibi but if you think mine is good look at Fatal blade weilders shading shes amazing and lovehurts...GOD NO my mom wouldnt think that she knows i have a bf im always asking to call him ;.;