Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: stupidest clothes on a character?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Leonhart View Post
    But in my opinion, I'd say Wakka, just because I don't like the traditional blitzball uniform
    Tidus's clothes is a blitzball uniform too :P
    It's actually even MORE traditional, since Tidus came from a thousand years in the past.

(SPOILER)Yes, I know he didn't. Shut up. The Fayth dreamed up a replica of Zanarkand so his uniform should also be modelled after "real" Zanarkandians. -_-

Wakka looked plain stupid

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I loved all their clothes really

Some were impractical considering the environments they were in :P

FFking! and FFK_reborn Shadowdeathrose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vyk View Post
    I don't think it's stupid but I'm curious what reasoning they have for the way Auron wears his coat. One arm resting in the chest like a sling until battle time. Did he injure that arm and needs to baby it or something?

A samuria used to wear the kimono's like that becase it throws their oponent off you never know if there arm is hurt or not, so you spend the whole time guessing.
    Yes i do thank the person that made my sig all them months ago...just let me know who you are Luv ya x x

The Original FFK and FFK_Reborn is back

True but in battle its out,no guessing there he just travels like that for some unkown reason.
    oh for me it has to be seymore. I dont like him at all but the time I used him He helped me through lots
    kimahri looks awesome especially in the realistic graphic scenes
    my name has no reference to Aeons,It is the name I play world of warcraft.

Dona, definetly. All right, she's a SUMMONER that don't dress appropriated. Who'd get an aeon with his/hers ass showing off like that? Dona. Also, she's way too arrogant for me.
    Mark: Hey there, soldier!
    Yoko: Hi!
    Mark: Excuse Me!
    Yoko: Huh?
    Mark: Listen to me!
    Yoko: *thinking* stupid AI.

I've always thought Oaka XXIII looked pretty stupid especially with that hat.
    Thats me in the blue sporting the Edward Scissorhands haircut

Thanx for the cool Siggie Starry Relm.
    :evilking: :evilking:

This is a difficult one because so many of the outfits are complete illogical.

Seymour takes 3rd place - I dont understand how it stays up. It looks like it requires a lot of starch, and glue.

Lulu takes 2nd place - How do you make a skirt made entirely out of belts? I tried this one bored evening and it did not work out well.

1st place definately goes to Donna - Don't her legs get sweaty? It is like at church when you go bare legged and you keep adjusting yourself on the pew because your legs keep sticking together.... It makes me uncomfortable to even look at her.
    I didnt even give you my coat!

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Tidus because...

I see London, I see France, I see Tidus's underpants!

FFking! and FFK_reborn Shadowdeathrose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redxiiii View Post
    I've always thought Oaka XXIII looked pretty stupid especially with that hat.

Same here and the little **** commented on my clothes (tidus's) i wanted to fight him from the start even though he did help alot.... maybe in FFX-3 (if the is one) Aye!
    Yes i do thank the person that made my sig all them months ago...just let me know who you are Luv ya x x

The Original FFK and FFK_Reborn is back

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

I think I've worked out why Auron has his arm in a sling, so he has an excuse not to do the yevon bow.
    jkhkjg

Quote Originally Posted by ValkyrieWing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyk View Post
    I don't think it's stupid but I'm curious what reasoning they have for the way Auron wears his coat. One arm resting in the chest like a sling until battle time. Did he injure that arm and needs to baby it or something?
    Samurai used to hold their arms in their kimono like that for some reason I can't comprehend.
    Try it, it's comfortable. Although in todays world you'll most likely get stared at. But if your like me that should not bother you.