View Poll Results: Are Sony Walkmans rubbish?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

1 10.00%
  • No.

5 50.00%
  • I have an iPod. =P

4 40.00%

Thread: Sony Walkmans - why are they so pants!?

Pyramid Head is l.o.v.e Social Moon Firesky's Avatar

Default Sony Walkmans - why are they so pants!?

Ok, so I've got a Sony Walkman 20GB-thingo... and it's broken. I have no idea how to fix it myself, so I'll probably have to shell out a few quid to get someone to fix it for me.

The nature of the problem is this - the files and everything are still on there, but everytime I start it up, it tells me that there aren't any songs. So I link it up to the computer to check, and everything's fine! Why is this? And does anyone know how to remedy it, preferably without leaving the comfort of my own home. ((Yeah, because I'm lazy like that...))

Anyways, has anyone else experienced problems like this? And what do you think of the software that comes with it; SonicStage, or CONNECT or whatever?
    ~Maelström Fury~

.: Sekhmet's Moon :. Here.

私は天使の女王です。

Kitty, welcome back =D

Also, possibly the format is wrong of the songs, or something like that, I cant really say for sure

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If you can reset it, do it. Should work.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

iPods break easily. Plus, the headphones can be dangerous to the ears. I'll take a Sony Walkman over that anyday.

I've had my iPod now for a year and nine months approximately, it's never given me problems. Just the headphones broke because I always had my music on max volume. I don't know about Sony stuff. I like their headphones and playstation 2 though. <3

Sony surprisingly give very reliable hardware, other than the PS2, for some reason.

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

By Walkman you mean the old ones? That carry disks? Thats what I call walkmans

Im having trouble with my headphones on my Zen, Ill just have to give in and by new ones, Ive gone through 3 pairs ;___;

Id say take it back to the shop, is it still under guarantee? My Zen micro decided to break and I got all my money back and bought another one xD

ive still got my old Song cassette walkman, not that i use it ne more. i have a small Creative 512 MB mp3 player, and its lasted me almost 2 years so far. I cant be bothered to get one bigger, ive heard lots of bad things about almost every brand... alot of them seem to just break easily.

Hide your wallet The Shoeless Hobo's Avatar

The hardwares good, the software (sonicstage) isnt.