Thread: 3 GF

Default 3 GF

Have any of you ever beat the game with just getting the first 3 GF's of the game? I think I'm going to restart the game and do it all over again, this time with just the first 3 required GF.

Banned

Default .... (Nervous laughter)

Yeah, you go right ahead, cornflakes.

No really, I went to the end of the game with the 3 main GFs + that one I win from Fujin when battling her on Balamb Hotel. Of course, I didn't went berserk looking for hard opponents and all, I just went straight into the story. Skipped most bosses in Ultimecia's Castle, including that Omega Weapon, and it worked. Not easy though, but worked.

lol i did that cause ff VIII was the first FF i got back long long ago when i didnt know RPG's really well. soo i didnt know what i was doing but i did end up beating the game with the three beggining GF's all three at lvl 99

i do want to go back and do it the right way though. like all the side quests and stuff. eventually i will
    Last edited by The Knights of the Round; 08-23-2006 at 04:10 AM. Reason: cause i did

Yeah, its the third time im replaying, this time im sticking with all the sidequests and GFs and raising my levels to 100.

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

ive never done it but after thinking about it, it wouldnt be the hardest of challenges and would be fun. i could definetly do it if aqquiring other GFs wasnt against the rules of the challenge (because GF cards are useful and can get items to teach useful abilties to GFs.) i might do that on my next playthrough. im playing through it again right now but im nearly at disk three again so i wont do this in quite a while. its definetly a challenge ill consider doing because unlike other challenges (solo monk FF1 for example.) its more challenging and less boring.

is it against the rules to aqquire a GF but not equip it? if so ill give it a try but i might just aqquire them anyway.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

It woudn't be that much of a challenge. But it would be boring, going through the whole game with only 3 GFs, and weak ones at that.

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

it would only be fun if you were allowed to aqquire GF's but not equip them because some items teach GF's abilities which will be very useful.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

What are the three GFs? Shiva Ifrit and thunder bird god!!!
    Sabin:
    You think a little thing like the end of the world was going to do me in.
    FF6

Barret
    There ain’t no getting off this train we’re on
    FF7

Seifer
    "One of these days, I'm gonna tell ya 'bout my ROMANTIC dream!"
    FF8

Marcus
    "No cloud, no squall shall hinder us!"

-ending of FF9

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chronic_Maniac View Post
    What are the three GFs? Shiva Ifrit and thunder bird god!!!
    Shiva
    Ifrit
    Quazacotl

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

Sounds interesting..

Str8 Pimpin'