Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I completed it.

I don't know if anyoine still cares, but if you go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XwGdN_ELVE it's a video of my party defeating chaos, but not the first time I beat him.

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

Did you use slow-motion or do you just have really fast reflexes since you're choosing the commands so quickly? The battle against Chaos looked pretty good, he really had loads of HP this time, although he still fell quite quickly. It looked a bit weird when you could use items to cast spells like Flare with no MP cost, and how you had so much MP that you could cast Healaga every turn.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

I have terrible reflexes, but I suppose I chose the commands fast, I dunno. The only reason I had items that cast flare and such is because I got the awesome treasures in SoC, and I could cast healaga each turn because I was ridiculously overleveled.

I've beaten the NES version on the NES, but haven't played it all the way through on an emulator since, though I've just gotten the Floater (before Gurgu Volcano though) on my current playthrough.